Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro users

oh... and aren't you on those lists as well? So your saying you macro?
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

monteman Wrote:oh... and aren't you on those lists as well? So your saying you macro?

zz0mgzzz 855

guess he does to
mecca :postwhore:

rom, msg me if you want dat key code Tongue rofl

on the subject of mods macroing, I don't know what your talking about! :o

hmmm

yeah, rom msg me for that keycode

thats a bullsh!t lie that you "dont macro"
why fuckin lie about it when everyone knows your doin it
:evil:
The Taxman
#1 n00b

i want tokies to answer me this...why is it that ur car is tuned just low enough that u never get pinked and i could race u ALL DAY and win ALL DAY and u wont decline a single race????
The Taxman
#1 n00b

idiotstick Wrote:thats a bullsh!t lie that you "dont macro"
why f**** lie about it when everyone knows your doin it
:evil:

you no how i no he dosnt lie he says he races at work so hes getting at wrok at prolly 7-8ish my time and is off at 5 prolly off work and he loggs off mc late at night how is that marcoing ?

idiotstick Wrote:i want tokies to answer me this...why is it that ur car is tuned just low enough that u never get pinked and i could race u ALL DAY and win ALL DAY and u wont decline a single race????

becuase any n00b knows how to tune there car your a fuckin tool all these players used to paly rev 1 befor you were sucking on yuor moma titties stop bitching cuz vets r pwning you ty

becuase any n00b knows how to tune there car your a f**** tool all these players used to paly rev 1 befor you were sucking on yuor moma titties stop bitching cuz vets r pwning you ty[/quote]

you just dont get it you fuckin dumbass
there not even tuning there cars, there leaving them untd so that they CANT GET PINKED
did u get that now retard
The Taxman
#1 n00b

idiotstick Wrote:becuase any n00b knows how to tune there car your a f**** tool all these players used to paly rev 1 befor you were sucking on yuor moma titties stop bitching cuz vets r pwning you ty

you just dont get it you f**** sweetie pie
there not even tuning there cars, there leaving them untd so that they CANT GET PINKED
did u get that now retard[/quote]

yeah tune your car right and u can stop the pink you fuckin n00b

theres better ways to stop from getting pinked Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC forum users read this calder12 1 881 02-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Past Macro's james 9 1,870 09-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon