Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jager

anyone noticed jager bombs make your hands start shaking? i just a had a feww tonight and my hands freaking out
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

what is a jager bomb.. i mean i kno its a drink.. but whats in it ?
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

jager, and redbull
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

its actually bene proven it can cause heart attacks because the redbull spees up you shear so much nd the jager slows it down it can fuck it up bad

Then .. why do u drink it lol.. but 1 red bull doesnt make me ampd.. takes 2 or 3...

i had a few jager bombs so like 4, 4 redbulls and 4 glasses of jager. and because im a gambling man lol

I personally perfer red bull and grey goose. That shit is good, and gets you all hyped up

modogg85 Wrote:I personally perfer red bull and grey goose. That shit is good, and gets you all hyped up

I mite have 2 try that.. how much goose u add ?

it does the same thing as jager, just different alcohol

How much of each do u add tho ? :? just 50 50 it ? or like 70 30 ?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon