Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They said bad things happen in 3's

Ok so they say bad things come in three's.

I was heading out to go fishing, left the house everything was fine, went to get some petrol everything was fine, about half way to the lake, the car overheats like crazy. So I pulled in checked the engine, the bitch was spraying oil everywhere, the water was boiling so I had to sit 30mins for the engine to cool enough to drive her home.

About half way home, its seriously overheating so I pull in, got out, had a drink, sat my glasses on the car roof, got back in and began to drive away unaware that I had forgot my glasses on the roof.

Halfway down the road it dawns on me, so I u-turn and head back, about 40 seconds later, *crunch* I stopped the car got out and found out I had just run over the damn glasses.

Finally after kicking the shit out of the car for a while I began to head home again, everything was fine until I was nearly up the driveway to my house when all of a sudden *boom* the fucking engine blew Sad

How shitty is that.

Pretty shitty.
However, if it was spraying oil, you would have been better off calling a tow truck and had it sent to a mechanic. You turned a potentially cheap and simple problem into an expensive mistake. Chalk it up as a life lesson learned.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Lol I know what you mean, the thing is that the car was serviced like 3 weeks ago, new oil filter and everything.

NOOB

you dont take care of your car !! :evil:

If that ever happened to my rupert / 240sx sr20det then i would have probably called a tow truck and not run on it. Thats just common sense sha xp
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

That sux

How do good things come in? Cos MC is starting thats good so more has to follow :lol:
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

S hit Happens :wink: tuff luck tho..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Lol I know what you mean, the thing is that the car was serviced like 3 weeks ago, new oil filter and everything.

They prolly didn't tighten the filter down good enough, wich caused it to unscrew itself. If you can prove this, the shop will have to come part way on your new engine. If your engine had died with the first overheat, they'd be fully liable, but since you drove it knowing it was spewing oil everywhere, you're partly to blame as well.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Ert it wasnt a garage mechanic that serviced it, it was a mobile mechanic, car was spraying oil long before he worked on it anyway. The guy I bought the car off was a shitty mechanic and he allegadly changed the head gasket, but now shes leakn oil as well as spraying it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50 Things we wish women knew about R_Y_A_N 4 1,561 04-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon