Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

skogey10 Wrote:I don't care how many icons you have squirmed your way into to be honest. Jealous? Say you aren't, but it couldn't be more clear that you are. As for complaining I really don't know how else to take a facetious comment such as "grats on your WIN though", seems like a backhanded congrats/complaint to me and everyone else that reads it. I also never said once that I worked hard, because all I did was what I usually do, play a bit and log on a couple times to work. Crew races? Of course it wasn't as close there Einstein, the other crew that was going against us was burned by someone, and I have no idea who it was. It's like a drag race, how else could there be competition with only one racing because the other broke down? What we really don't need in here is some other lame dick pulling all the wind out of everyone's sails, and that is exactly what you're doing. I'm not mad at the truth, I just stated it exactly like it is. As for the truth though, I know for a fact I could rape you like a little b**** and then slap your ass and send you and your whole crew packing and crying "skogey raped us all and i cant keep a car for longer than a minute or get above 10 bil" You know it and so does everyone else that plays, so just keep in mind... don't get mad at the truth, because I'm not.

check betweeen your legs.... is it bleeding? gosh but im glad its settled, yay popcorn and pads for EVERYONE. im tired so shut up
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

<3 brandon
thnx for the kind words :]

rofl @ jered's posts :x

rofl @ popcorn and pads 4 all ;x

rofl

<3 germ

that was funny stuff to read. It was a good race none the less...and oh brandon, You said Dan was leet...LMFAO...thats some funny shit right there

bite me mike Tongue

Drag-Master Wrote:
wonderwoman Wrote:stfu we worked for it. Its not our fault they got burned, we got burned too but we didnt say shit about it.

so dont come at us like we had it easy. We worked hard for it. Just like any other crew did.

AI2SeNaL dont be mad now cause ur not up to par either

skogey10 Wrote:It's another win either way. We weren't responsible for what happened so why would we feel bad about it or let a noob like you make us feel bad? I for one couldn't give a flying F*** at a rolling donut what you think iconless fool. Jealousy and complaining like a girl won't get you anywhere.

OWNED X10 hahaha

let it go..didnt u read jereds last post..reason i didnt send my last reply.. and owned .. i really cant see what they wrote owned me in anyway? my reply to them 2 posts where just fine :?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats to Night_Moves_4_Jamie $295,366,185 A_n_i_M_a_L_ 4 1,450 09-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Congrats PANDAhumpnMONKEY 8 1,983 06-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Cindyxd
  Congrats TBA nitroussuprarola 54 9,951 05-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Last Post: meski1

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon