Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise Upset

Quote:p00nman u suck so hard in game and u try to act hard in the forums??..lmao your a fukn joke get good then talk [censored]
Oh no you di'int ! :ooo: Confusedhocked: :o

lolz.. :crazy:

LMAO ....well spinner although i wanted bradon to be up there i must say i was laughing a bit when i was told what hapnd to him and u did it,sry bradon u worked hard to get up there
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote: Weren't some people guaranteeing that Cartman was gonna win?
Guess those people aren't as "Godlike" as they thought...

wow jayce... your first couple posts in the forums ever. i think you're starting to take this game a little too seriously. :grin:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

yea good job spinner but.. lol was fun sitting there trying to figure out wut u were doing. i had just woken up and then got a message about not hitting u and to leave u alone, and then i was like why i dunno who he is and then i went and clicked whos online and i saw u was about 150 some nw and was climbing pretty fast. i just thought it was pretty funny how i couldn't make sense of wut u were doing till like the very end of it, shows how slow i am.
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

spinner.. u da man Confusedmirk:
[r][h][s]

ya nice HI's i wish i had the skill u did at it lol.
Noahs_ark

Unfortunately for Brandon...most of his friends didn't really play that much this session.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

hahaha, omg, spinner, ur so fukin hilarious!!! watch next session.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

watch next session??? HAHAHA dont worry about next session cuz if i play u have no chance

sounds like some fightin words!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upset Player 2ndbase 4 1,856 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: 2ndbase

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon