Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise Upset

LOL bradon..... the session i told you to jump or do something.... mo was to close.... Did you listen to me at all? ? ? You said no you can trust him.... I told you to act fast..... Than i got on and everyone told me you got owned... I was like oh man i told you so Tongue

Spinner nice job on owning... Good job as usual... P00n your funny... This should be a good session if you and spinner are going to go at it... P00n you can work the game.. But spinner runs it Smile I think he has proven he can [censored] up anyones plans and [censored] up the top 3 Smile thats what makes spinner THE MOST HATED PERSON IN MC.... Sorry p00n he took your spot Tongue so get your evil going again and we shall see if you can take the throne....
Brandon i was surprized you didnt own em... you said you was and i thought you were going to.... What happened ? ? ?
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

Thought i was most hated :crazy:

:p
Guess Who?

sorry cubby..... you hit me 2 times... thats not most hated... Most hated is when you pull a spinner and RAPE PEOPLE .... Than post and laugh Smile cuz you dont care and they get so pissed and you just laugh at em......
If you want to be MOST HATED..... Have no friends and alot of enemies like spinner Wink he is the Lone Ranger... * points and laughs at cubby for thinking he is most hated.... * Your fear when you jump on and people jump offline.... Spinner will [censored] anyone up and any expense and not think twice Wink thats what makes him most hated.
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

fuckin hell man what in the world are you going on about?
christ almighty shut the [censored] up i've never seen so much useless rambling crap in one place as i have with your last 2 posts
:crazy:
*insert signature here*

Quote:sorry cubby..... you hit me 2 times... thats not most hated... Most hated is when you pull a spinner and RAPE PEOPLE .... Than post and laugh Smile cuz you dont care and they get so pissed and you just laugh at em......
If you want to be MOST HATED..... Have no friends and alot of enemies like spinner Wink he is the Lone Ranger... * points and laughs at cubby for thinking he is most hated.... * Your fear when you jump on and people jump offline.... Spinner will [censored] anyone up and any expense and not think twice Wink thats what makes him most hated.

him AND DanDanger/julie.lolzz.. watchin him/her go online and rApE people was pretty damn spooky if u ask me.lolz. :crazy:

Quote:fuckin hell man what in the world are you going on about?
christ almighty shut the [censored] up i've never seen so much useless rambling crap in one place as i have with your last 2 posts
:crazy:

i should bring out my msn logs

no chance at what?? i didn't even tell u what i was planning on doing, so what is it that ur gonna give me no chance at? btw, u can play all u want or as little as u want, there's no way u can touch me, i promise u that Smile
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upset Player 2ndbase 4 1,856 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: 2ndbase

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon