Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best rap song of all time?

Jesse_James Wrote:mp'whats' ??? :?:

Tell me ur playin man.. Confusedhock:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

first off pac was from cali mecca, which is the west coast not east.

secondly mp3's are the new generation of music IE: ipods. cassettes are like records now.

And sha excuse me, i meant the first time flamewars was around, when it wasnt a pussy forum. And you were not around then.
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

lmao at weatherman ... thanks for filling me on that subject
i bought that tape when it first came out in like 86 or some s***
i don't even think cd's were available yet ... guess that shows my age a bit ... thanks for making me feel all old and stuff Cry
wanted..........dead or alive

lol.. my first tape was MC Hammer.. I forget the songs
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

WEATHERMAN Wrote:first off pac was from cali mecca, which is the west coast not east.

secondly mp3's are the new generation of music IE: ipods. cassettes are like records now.

And sha excuse me, i meant the first time flamewars was around, when it wasnt a pussy forum. And you were not around then.

How is he from the west when he was boring and raised in NW? and he also starter his rap career with digital underground and was a east coast rapper till he got out of jail and he joint deathrow how does that work ? if you think pac is from the west your fuckin stupid pac rapped from the west he thought he was from the west mainly becuase he thought big and puff tried to get him killed when he got shot 5 times just befro he went to jail so how does that work?
mecca :postwhore:

What Mecca said is very true, Pac didn't go to the west coast until he got out of jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Pac

He moved to the West Coast at age 17.. No previous jail time, and no record contracts.. "After completing his sophomore year at Paul Lawrence Dunbar High School he transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting, poetry, and jazz." He didn't do much rapping on the East Coast, sorry guys

Came to the West Coast in 88'... "Shakur's professional entertainment career began in early 1991, when he debuted his rap skills on the single "Same Song" from the Digital Underground album This is an EP Release."
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

blah blah blah harlem born but he was all west coast rapper
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

mecca_boy Wrote:
WEATHERMAN Wrote:first off pac was from cali mecca, which is the west coast not east.

How is he from the west when he was boring and raised in NW? and he also starter his rap career with digital underground and was a east coast rapper till he got out of jail and he joint deathrow how does that work ? if you think pac is from the west your f**** stupid pac rapped from the west he thought he was from the west mainly becuase he thought big and puff tried to get him killed when he got shot 5 times just befro he went to jail so how does that work?

2 Pac is a West coast ninja lol.. him snoop.. dr dre.. nwa.. all them.. why east coast and west coast had beef lol :wink:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

"He also began the process of recording an album with the Boot Camp Clik and their label Duck Down Records, both New York-based, entitled One Nation. The goal of this project was to bring closure to the East Coast-West Coast feud by bringing together what Shakur thought were the best rappers from both coasts. This project remains unreleased, though some of Tupac's contributions to the album have been used in various other posthumous releases."

I just read that whole article.. Pac had a total of 9 shots go through his body in his lifetime.. that's crazy
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time CaptainSS 12 5,411 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mikelawson
  New Fav. Song Summit_Racing 1 842 03-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Sports Prime Time Network Hitman666 0 1,058 01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  DOES ANYONE THIS SONG Silver_Bullet 21 3,783 09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post: CountryBoy
  Its that time again R_Y_A_N 37 6,885 05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Last Post: projectjdm
  CHAMPIONSHIP TIME!!! Vote for my band 1 more time! teet 16 3,728 05-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Favorite Gangster movie of all time? Amped8000 19 4,547 04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,288 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  half time shOWNED Ziggy 10 3,025 03-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon