Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best rap song of all time?

strEetRAcer Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Pac

He moved to the West Coast at age 17.. No previous jail time, and no record contracts.. "After completing his sophomore year at Paul Lawrence Dunbar High School he transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting, poetry, and jazz." He didn't do much rapping on the East Coast, sorry guys

Came to the West Coast in 88'... "Shakur's professional entertainment career began in early 1991, when he debuted his rap skills on the single "Same Song" from the Digital Underground album This is an EP Release."

How can that be when i have seen movies of him in his own words not som little fuckheads on the internet telling if i belive so he wetn to the school when eh was 16 he also sold drugs for 3 weeks but then stopped

Quote:Most of Shakur's songs are about growing up around violence and hardship in ghettos, racism, problems in society, and sometimes his feuds with fellow rappers.

how can that be when their really is no ghetto in D.C :S

Quote:In 1990, Shakur was a roadie and backup dancer for the alternative rap group Digital Underground. Shakur's debut album, 2Pacalypse Now,

you said he has been around since 88 but how can he be around that long when his frist song caem out in 89/90
Quote:After serving 11 months of his sentence, Shakur was released from prison on an appeal financed by Marion "Suge" Knight, the CEO of Death Row Records. In exchange for Suge's assistance, Shakur agreed to release three records under the Death Row label.

one of the reson he stayed in the west coast

Quote:Tupac Amaru Shakur was born June 16, 1971 in the East Harlem section of Manhattan in New York City

was born in NW but he wasnt a east coast rapper where the fuck do you thinkh e got all his rapping he got it in nw when his mom was a pink panther
Quote:At age 12, Shakur enrolled in Harlem's famous "127th Street Ensemble." His first major role with this acting troupe was as Travis in A Raisin in the Sun. In 1984, his family relocated to Baltimore,

went to a art school in harelm at age 12 but only tohught he went at age 17

Quote:Shakur's professional entertainment career began in early 1991, when he debuted his rap skills on the single "Same Song" from the Digital Underground album This is an EP Release. Also in 1991, he appeared in the music video for "Same Song". In late 1991

again 90/91 thats a 3 year diffeance

Studio Albums

* 1991: 2Pacalypse Now (Gold)
* 1993: Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. (Platinum)
* 1994: Thug Life: Volume 1 (Gold)
* 1995: Me Against the World (2x Platinum)
* 1996: All Eyez on Me (9x Platinum)
* 1996: The Don Killuminati: 7 Day Theory 7x Platinum (28 million worldwide)[71]

first song was in 1991 u can sya all this shit that he rapped from westcoast but what he lived in harlem till like age 13 or 14 or even 15 he died at the age of 25 he lived in harlem half his life he got his skill form harlem he is a NW rapper he is a east coast rapper

weather fagget go tell the weather Tupac is one of my fuckin idols i nkow everything bout him

West coast rapper is dre snoop ice cube the game eazy e lil eazy and so on
mecca :postwhore:

* Koff.. California Love Koff *
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

if hes your idol you'd know he's from NY, not NW which isnt even a state, go read your tupac for dummies again.

also i believe his mother was a BLACK panther not a pink panther unless she starred in the cartoon. if she did props to her on a good show but i doubt it was her.
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

WEATHERMAN Wrote:if hes your idol you'd know he's from NY, not NW which isnt even a state, go read your tupac for dummies again.

also i believe his mother was a BLACK panther not a pink panther unless she starred in the cartoon. if she did props to her on a good show but i doubt it was her.

black panther community with his father and step father and she went to jail for 100 differnt charges and won also oh wow i got NY and NW mixed whoop the fuck do

and you called them the pink panthers, not black panthers. the pink panther is a tv show not a gang
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:pac from the east

Excuse Me?! :?

before I go into reading the whole post....PAC is from the east coast. He used to be good friends with biggie...until he got shot in NYC

It's a good read.. Talk about growing up with some bad influences Confusedhock:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

modogg85 Wrote:
PirateRyRy 17 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:pac from the east

Excuse Me?! :?

before I go into reading the whole post....PAC is from the east coast. He used to be good friends with biggie...until he got shot in NYC

oh wow who jsut proved you wrong

M
E
C
C
A

now you my bitch you fuckin fagget >Sad not to you mo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time CaptainSS 12 5,411 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mikelawson
  New Fav. Song Summit_Racing 1 842 03-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Sports Prime Time Network Hitman666 0 1,058 01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  DOES ANYONE THIS SONG Silver_Bullet 21 3,783 09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post: CountryBoy
  Its that time again R_Y_A_N 37 6,885 05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Last Post: projectjdm
  CHAMPIONSHIP TIME!!! Vote for my band 1 more time! teet 16 3,728 05-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Favorite Gangster movie of all time? Amped8000 19 4,547 04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,288 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  half time shOWNED Ziggy 10 3,025 03-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon