Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game just started, there has only been 60 races run.........

Confusedhock: Hmmm interesting!!!
Wink

slacker-god Wrote:Okay, first and foremost, WTF. How is it cheating for people to adapt to the game? If the game is faulty, it's not the players who are wrong.
I mean i figured this so called "bug" out by accident just by logging on after being on AP and getting three races....does that make me some kind of hacking mastermind??!! I mean really....what is this really about. Is this a pissing contest between Kevin and Dyna because if so I'll step the **** back and not say another word.
But if people want the truth, the players didnt do anything wrong, most people were doing it (some involuntarily) and it wasn't exactly a secret. As Modogg pointed out, this was brought to everyone's attention early on and the mods (wherever they are) should have fixed it if it was truly a problem.
This "bug" rewards people who stay online and race, which personally i think is a good thing, but whatever, the point is the mere idea of stripping people of medals for this is RIDICULOUS.

Guess you don't understand the problem at all.......It does NOT reward online racing, it rewards AP races, OFFLINE, hello?????

In the past, Raymond has always strived to have MORE people online, his goals were to get players ONLINE! This AP problem is not doing what he has hoped it would.

Sticking your head in the dirt has never fixed anything. Dealing with a problem repetitively in the same way that has failed before and then hoping for a different result is RIDICULOUS. Get your facts right before you look like an idiot
Milf Pleaser

it sure seems strange fer this to come up now but it didnt when ap 1st started cause people where gitting madd races like 10 at a time so why bring it up now...i dont get it :roll:
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

this has been locked. No point to beat a dead horse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looks like a fun game HaRdOnIcE 11 3,195 09-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ryan669045
  started david_mullen18 4 1,908 08-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Last Post: rhs
  06-27-2005 Game Updates and Changes imported_admin 43 9,933 08-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon