hes not kidding you know lol

<3 SHA
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
SHA Wrote:I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare :twisted:
hes not kidding you know lol

<3 SHA

like i said b4.. " O.. so scard " :wink:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

SHA Wrote:
joedabooger Wrote:F*** u annoy me sha, whats ur job?

In what aspect of the term do you mean 'my job' ?

you think because your a good flamer that your Jereds interlectual equal. Your a fucking pub bitch and he's a fucking engineer/electrician that knows a fuckload about lots of things including measuring cardiac output. All you can do is flame and pour beers. Fuck off
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:
SHA Wrote:

you think because your a good flamer that your Jereds interlectual equal. Your a f****** pub b**** and he's a f****** engineer/electrician that knows a fuckload about lots of things including measuring cardiac output. All you can do is flame and pour beers. F*** off

but beer is good Smile
mecca :postwhore:

die, thread, die.

slacker-god Wrote:die, thread, die.

* Reads The Thread Its Last Rights *
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

joedabooger Wrote:
SHA Wrote:

you think because your a good flamer that your Jereds interlectual equal. Your a f****** pub b**** and he's a f****** engineer/electrician that knows a fuckload about lots of things including measuring cardiac output. All you can do is flame and pour beers. F*** off

What has my occupation got to do with any of this ? You've just sidetracked this entire thread, because you hold some juvenile girly grudge against me. What in the name of christ is your problem boy ? But now that you have long drawn out this point let me explain a few things to your feble little mind. Jered is what 28 29 ? Im 17.

Hes been through college, been educated in a profession, I on the other hand have yet to begin University. But when I do graduate with a Masters Degree in Environmental Science, then, and only then can you compare me with those who are in full time employment with a wife/family. Until then do us all a favour, and shut up, because you think that people in here want to here you rant about shit, but they dont, so please, Fu(k up

Wow, ok if you all know ryan as a "flamer" if you read this properly, its not a flame at all, just the truth and facts.

theres nothing in there thats a "flame" hmmmm interesting

you sure changed bro, i havent seen 1 flame from you since youre return to the forums.

I <3 you Midori

well man it amazes me, that you didnt flame on away.... pretty kool, just like how i noticed that dan has been a happier person since he had secks with romes tits....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon