Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem moding crew car

I bought a SC for my crew car, but it won't let me put FI mods such as intercoolers, pistons, ecu's...etc. It keeps saying that the car is NA, but it's not. And when I purchased a new car for myself (not a crew car), my supercharger on the crew car disappeared. This is my first time running a crew so mabye there is something I just don't know about. I don't have any co-leaders or anything either, so nobody's screwing around with it. Any help would be much appreciated.

you need to run a intercooler for the super charger and such.
96 neonwith full srt4 swapp and standalone running 20psi.

Simple to tune a crew car..

Start by buying super charger, NOS, N/A engine parts, suspension, then exteriors (for Handling Rating), then Dyno and Test N Tune :]
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

revs Wrote:I bought a SC for my crew car, but it won't let me put FI mods such as intercoolers, pistons, ecu's...etc. It keeps saying that the car is NA, but it's not. And when I purchased a new car for myself (not a crew car), my supercharger on the crew car disappeared. This is my first time running a crew so mabye there is something I just don't know about. I don't have any co-leaders or anything either, so nobody's screwing around with it. Any help would be much appreciated.

sell it..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

obviously nobody read the post properly... i had the same prob, put a supercharger on, then couldnt bolt any FI parts on it at all... did the same with turbocharger, same deal, dunno, i just gave up on it... seems this round was buggy as hell anyways so i got over it pretty quick
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

naw it wasnt this round. Its been like that for about 10 months or so. To make the fastest crew car this is what you do. Buy a SC for the crew car, then you go down the list and buy all the NA parts, NA pistons, NA cams and so forth. This will get you the most HP ok

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Simple to tune a crew car..

Start by buying super charger, NOS, N/A engine parts, suspension, then exteriors (for Handling Rating), then Dyno and Test N Tune :]
this is how it works..read it and learn it....cant git upgrades either
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

and I was doubted? -_-
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

nobody likes you danny

acept for the kids for his up comming "ice cream boy" job comming up Tongue

jkz dan <3 8)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS