[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

it was stating that i know angie well enough to apologize to her if i snap at her. Just shut the fuck up you are annoying everyone.

I agree with them
you need to shut up and only post in shit you know the answer too or if its for everyone to post in and not make stupid fucking post

theirs not enough people here to do what your doing
mecca :postwhore:

this comming from the guy who posts more shit than anyone else.. as far as i can tell all these forums are is a bitch session and mindless convo. its really hard to find out anything about the game in here its stupid as hell.. anyway my 2 bits on bullshit posts, just like this one!

Wild^Turkey Wrote:this comming from the guy who posts more shit than anyone else.. as far as i can tell all these forums are is a bitch session and mindless convo. its really hard to find out anything about the game in here its stupid as hell.. anyway my 2 bits on bullshit posts, just like this one!

also kinda hard when most of the people who post about 10 people a day rarly play mc anymore and have nothing to talk abouty

mecca_boy Wrote:I agree with them
you need to shut up and only post in shit you know the answer too or if its for everyone to post in and not make stupid ******* post

Dont u post dumb shit about how u were stond and u walkd 40 miles home.. or.. shit like i love cookies.. the fuck outta here...
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

AirManAnf Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:I agree with them
you need to shut up and only post in shit you know the answer too or if its for everyone to post in and not make stupid ******* post

Dont u post dumb shit about how u were stond and u walkd 40 miles home.. or.. shit like i love cookies.. the **** outta here...

my fucking post all mean something i also post most of that in off topic where everyone can have a good talk for a couple days enstead of you making gay fuckin post about shit that has no concern to shit

go gettm mecca lol...
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

oi dont turn my socializing thread into a war thread !!

that wasnt the purpose of this thread !! :evil:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

seems like every1 any1 post turns into bs if u ask me...by the way hello anglush Smile
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon