Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiro Diesel

kiro's a good guy..me and him always and always will be cool with each other.. he pretty much started playing this game when i did.. bout him getting fuked over.. yea i have to say he was stupid for giving out his p/w even after i told that foo not to trust any1 who had anything to do with romeo..

all in all he is a good mate

krazyman06 Wrote:money player is all i can say had no real skill he used money to get an advantage and to me thats nothing gained except how nice a car raymondo can buy next time he gets a new exotic

talking from expereince? :lol: j/k

I must admit that i did not see so many people who did not mind him. The truth is kiro deiesel was an immature little shit who still to this day is so full of himself that he thinks he is a better player then people such as Dyna and Skogey as he stated yesterday on aol. He could never keep a crew together and I am pretty sure he stole his parents credit card to play the game lol. What an idiot!
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

agreed

nah he didnt steal their card they gave him hundreds of dollars for doing basic chores...i barely make $200 a week working my ass off for well over 40 hours a week

wtf ....get a better job ,.... im getting about 550 a week ... for 40 hours ... over time makes me big $$ tho

LOL seriously, you need a better job !!

Lemieux66 Wrote:LOL seriously, you need a better job !!

WORD
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

kiro was pretty koo kid.. nice and all. so what he was a goose.. most are.
i dont think he was something to go down in the books.. but he could rip it when he wanted to.

Hes a fucking tool

Who spends 1000 doller on mc LOL and dosnt win shit lol
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kiro? rom3o™ 23 4,710 02-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Hitman666

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon