Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

lol thanx everyone for the advice or what not but who is rom3o???? is he in the forums???
Brookiee

rom3o is the biggest cheater..

you dont wanna get involved in him..

lol how does he "cheat"????
Brookiee

I really dont feel like going into this..

haha, but i'll help you with whatever whenever..just ask

romeo is cool... just dnt get on his wrong side..^^..

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Its obvious the people who get beaten by him are whinging. Notice all the mature people who have never backstabbed him get icons? Take G_I, Stakaz and myself for example. But you all see that, what you dont see is the amount of people he gives free top crew icons too. People who have done nice things to him in the past. But he DOES hold a grudge or three :lol:.

You crying bitches are pissed because rom3o has taken an icon from you or someshit? Get the fuk over it.

Oh and for the record, rom3o and I started playing at a similar time (But i never let him forget i have a lower id # :lolSmile We both learnt together, he just caught on quicker LMFAO. And it was mostly GI who taught rom3o the basics.
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:LMFAO!!!!!!!

Its obvious the people who get beaten by him are whinging. Notice all the mature people who have never backstabbed him get icons? Take G_I, Stakaz and myself for example. But you all see that, what you dont see is the amount of people he gives free top crew icons too. People who have done nice things to him in the past. But he DOES hold a grudge or three :lol:.

You crying bitches are pissed because rom3o has taken an icon from you or someshit? Get the fuk over it.

Oh and for the record, rom3o and I started playing at a similar time (But i never let him forget i have a lower id # :lolSmile We both learnt together, he just caught on quicker LMFAO. And it was mostly GI who taught rom3o the basics.

Umm, are you crazy? i stole the boost icon this round numbnuts

I knew you were going to say that lol. OK look at the amount of icons you have, about 5 max?
Between rom3o, GI, Stakaz and myself we would have about 60 give or take. I hope that one boost icon was worth not being romeo's friend cos i have two of those, rom3o? 4. We just got a whole lot of shit also
Orgasm Donor

dnt think i was crying? dnt think hes taken any icons from me? and im sure ross and matt hooked romeo up with there shit... lol but anyways w/e :p

no not you tana lol. Different era's lol. Just mecca and nate.

Oh im sure they woulda hooked him up with things, GI just taught him the basics and numerous people taught him other shit. Romeo's still mates with ross and visa versa because they dont backstab like these two, and im sure if ross came back romeo woould help him (not that he'd need it :p). But i dunno which matt ur talking about... winn?
Orgasm Donor

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon