Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask yourself

why are me and ben back?

were you banned?
sig

no we used to play from like 03-05 and stopped playing for like a year people from back then should remember us

oh ive been here quite some time i remeber you just never really talked much and didnt know where yah went...welcome back!!
sig

whose ben?
Orgasm Donor

i remember him...dont know who ben is..where is vetteboy,monte,nicke kredit and all those other vets that made it worth playing?...BRING BACK SLEEPERS!!!!
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

i remember ya but why ya coming back?

i dont really know ss i just remember it being so much fun and i figure it can be the same way if i get into it again i met alotta cool people on this game,some memerable moments like getting that first hi and carjack and finally learning how to hi and staying on the hi list for most of the game and one time like 2 years ago i pretented to be teet and i was talking to dynawideglide and he gave me his password so i went on his account and i was like damn ben (benster) what should i do and he was like dump all that fools money and i pussied out and didnt do it, and me and ben pretty much just pissed people off all the time but we were cool with a few groups of legends so we had all those medals like top crew and bullshit like that

sup evster...long time no see...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon