Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm having troubles...

Alright, last session i had about 50 HIs and was actually getting pretty good at it. This session, I've gotten 4 ! I haven't even gotten a hit since 5/1. What is this??
QuickAl

Im sorry. Would you like my shoulder to lean on?
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

i'd like to look over your shoulder and see what numbers you use...I just think it's weird that i go from 50 hits to 4, using the same numbers and everything.
QuickAl

pm me and ill send u some numbers...i have not been trying but i have had 35 hi so far
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i have 29 so far this round. i have the normal numbers, but there seems to be a pattern as top when the work. occasionally i get lucky and get three in a row.

I wanna know how much money dandanger spends and what numbers he uses, but i've heard he doesn't like to talk to people? oh well, guess i'll never get that icon
QuickAl

lmao.. 4? i thought i was doing bad with 75 haha

#'s mean F all unless you know when to use them...

QuickAl...if you really wanna know how to HI...wait till next session...then PM me on the forums. They might change HI again...regardless I'll show you the way Smile
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Alright that sounds good Smile thanks

did they change something this session? b/c i used the same #s at the same status and didn't get the same results
QuickAl

I dont think they change anything this session.. Wink
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon