Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
noobies

i rekon more of u more experienced guys should help out the newer players to help them become better
i noe that u are all gunna say "shut up noob" or "they should figure it out for themselves"
but think about it......u dont have to teach them everything just the basics to the point where they can add their own touch
this would bring on a lot more competition :twisted:
and if u dont want to take a chance with the noob's beating u then suck it up
because u obviously are'nt that good if u cant beat a noob :lol:

Well why don't you state what the ppl that are labeled noobs want to know :?
then the vets and more experienced players can have a chance to answer and help them Smile

Digital_Magic

i always help out n00bs, mostly with tuning tips, but sometimes other things too
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

wraith Wrote:Well why don't you state what the ppl that are labeled noobs want to know :?
then the vets and more experienced players can have a chance to answer and help them Smile
thats not my point wraith
if a noob asks u for help dont jus ignore them

and dont say most of u dont coz u do
i have had countless noob ask me for help and they say no 1 will answer them
and even wen i first started not long ago not many ppl accually helped me
and luckily im a quick learner so i picked it up quickly...........not every one is like that so wot im saying is help the poor bastardstheres not many of us doing it

_MAG_ Wrote:
wraith Wrote:Well why don't you state what the ppl that are labeled noobs want to know :?
thats not my point wraith
if a noob asks u for help dont jus ignore them

and dont say most of u dont coz u do
i have had countless noob ask me for help and they say no 1 will answer them
and even wen i first started not long ago not many ppl accually helped me
and luckily im a quick learner so i picked it up quickly...........not every one is like that so wot im saying is help the poor bastardstheres not many of us doing it
Yeah i get this, but iam sure the ppl that don't reply are sick of replying cauz they get asked everyday.
thats y it's better to make a thread about it and the ppl that want help state their prolem and the ppl that want to help will.
then the noobs won't waste there time with ppl who don't reply

Digital_Magic

yer thats a good point
but also i recommend that noobs read the beginners guide before asking for help
onli ask for help if it is really a problem to them progressing

all they have to do is ask
ive helped out a couple last session
but newer players just have to ask some older players and they will get a response
shit i still ask people questions about this game every now and then
and i been playing for 2 years or damn close to it

i've answered any question to any 'noob' that has asked me that's game related..

only ones i dont like responding to is ones like.. 'can i have a car?' 'can i have credits?' 'can i have your spot?'

only ones i dont like, so dont ask Big Grin

PANDAhumpnMONKEY <~~ IGN, ask any questinos..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

thats wot i like to hear Big Grin
and panda i wasnt talkin bout evry 1 jus 50% or so maybe more dont respond and give smart ass comment back

so im glad to see im not the onli 1 helping them out :wink:

Click here for a guide to MC

Thats mine, I also know that Dragon has a website and so does Rick (Calder) but I am not sure of their web address.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon