Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top 10

1st off, fuk recruiters....... worse than HItters, but at least HItters GAIN something from their theivery, not just the dis-respect and loathing of their fellow competitors.

and the winners are.............

[Image: 27004.png][Image: 1961.png][Image: 35664.png][Image: 24018.png][Image: 17658.png]
[Image: 142.png][Image: 27014.png][Image: 14890.png][Image: 175.png][Image: 1113.png]
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

well, that was quick
and i did recruit somebody online at the last second to get some more models easily, i usually recruit offline people tho. recruiting is an easy way to get a lot of models quick and with less creds. i always cruise after recruiting too. the only receuiter that are gay are the ones like hyde that recruite and brag about it
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

haha Paul got 2 haha lol he didn't even play this round that much ahah LoL gj paul hahaha
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

wat a depressing top10

rom3o Wrote:wat a depressing top10

hey me and tyler are in it
AlKi

bwahahahah

beware for ego meteor shower!

roflllll

no disrespect.

...who am i kidding. kyahahahaha

wanna know what's more depressing? if i woulda just stayed offline, i prolly woulda won with 700 mil Sad
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

lmao....wat n end....a gay end but wat n end
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

and i didnt get to work all my credits and i hate recruiters :evil:

only people that don't hate recruiters are fellow recruiters
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon