Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII??????????

HoRiZon__ Wrote:Your r/t is actually to fast, for the time your car ran in the quarter mile..

According to the game.

It expects your R/t to be slower for that 1/4 mile..

Thus, the person with the r/t closer to what the game expects, is who wins..

Easier to understand maybe?

That might make sense if our times and our MPH was the same...and she won due to R/T...but my overall top speed (MPH) was higher...therfore I was faster...right?
MC's Most Hated

ok i will type slower for you, and rhs so you can read at your own pace :wink:

for you to have the best IDE times, your R/T doesn't need to be the fastest r/t, your r/t has to be in a certain range, and from what i can tell you got under that range, i know what you are going to say and it is a game, it is the way it is for now, so instead of griping about it try to get it in that range

racerchick got in that range and that is why she is infront of you

is that better?

maybe...

The only thing I can see, is on the WWIII page, it lists ur time as [email protected] and hers as 7.965 @169.86

If you look at the each run, you'll notice ur actual final speed was 169.867 and hers was 169.861
obviously saying that they round your final mph to within 2 decimals, perhaps the same is done for R/T
making her R/T also .390

Short of that or some similar rounding somewhere in there, I cant see why u shouldn't have won it

THE_ONE Wrote:ok i will type slower for you, and rhs so you can read at your own pace :wink:

for you to have the best IDE times, your R/T doesn't need to be the fastest r/t, your r/t has to be in a certain range, and from what i can tell you got under that range, i know what you are going to say and it is a game, it is the way it is for now, so instead of griping about it try to get it in that range

racerchick got in that range and that is why she is infront of you

is that better?

It has nothing to do with reading it at my own pace...that just doesn;t make sense. There is no rule I have ever read anywhere about a R/T being in a "certain range"...that's just ridiculous.

That being said, my final MPH was faster, therefore I am the faster between the two of us...and accordingly I should still have the top spot.

Ya dig?
MC's Most Hated

i am not disagreeing with you, i think fastest time should get it, i am just saying how it was because you asked that was all

THE_ONE Wrote:i am not disagreeing with you, i think fastest time should get it, i am just saying how it was because you asked that was all

I know you're not...I apologize if it seems like I am trying to argue. But I just don't see how your thoughts on this properly apply. Like I said it just doesn't make sense and I just think that the logic you are using is wrong.
MC's Most Hated

its cool and i understand i was just telling you what i found out when i was running for IDE, but i could be wrong who knows lol it wouldnt be the first time i was wrong lol

Good question Rachael, here is the answer 100% correctly.

It is like that because it was not changed like Ray told me it would be BEFORE I set the WWIII times AND after a couple months ago.

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...3-0106.jpg

Have a look at that, now I had screenshots of both the Euro and Domestics clearly showing that I won on RT and mph, but Zura still won it even though it is 150% INCORRECT. This is the primary reason I don't play anymore, it doesn't make ANY sense at all and I was told that RT and ET are more important than mph UNLESS there is a tie. There was no tie for me, I had obviously won, just like you should now. How did you not get first? YOU SHOULD HAVE AND SO SHOULD I!
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:Good question Rachael, here is the answer 100% correctly.

It is like that because it was not changed like Ray told me it would be BEFORE I set the WWIII times AND after a couple months ago.

Have a look at that, now I had screenshots of both the Euro and Domestics clearly showing that I won on RT and mph, but Zura still won it even though it is 150% INCORRECT. This is the primary reason I don't play anymore, it doesn't make ANY sense at all and I was told that RT and ET are more important than mph UNLESS there is a tie. There was no tie for me, I had obviously won, just like you should now. How did you not get first? YOU SHOULD HAVE AND SO SHOULD I!

Jebus has spoken, all should listen

skogey10 Wrote:Good question Rachael, here is the answer 100% correctly.

Jered, thanks for writing that all out. It's nice to know that I am right an should have first place...and that you (a person whose game and opinion I actually respect) agree with me 100%.

Well my RT is higher...and my ET is faster...not to mention that my MPH is also faster...so I cannot fathom why I am in second place.

I wish Raymond or someone with some pull around here would see this and respond. It's obviously some sort of glitch and I feel it should be fixed...no?
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd place prize YmCmB 6 1,944 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  2nd place credits sharpie 24 5,530 06-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  winning first place LarryG 2 1,098 02-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Okay someone explain something to me please? calder12 58 11,399 04-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Last Post: casper_305
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  how do u find ur place mecca_boy 9 2,579 10-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Bring Back 1st 2nd 3rd place and double races TheBoss 3 1,438 08-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Quick question regaurding wwiii vs d ohwussup 2 1,173 05-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Amped8000
  WWIII I vs D traku 2 1,196 04-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Last Post: UNiQuE
  WWIII I VS D moldypenguin 8 1,656 03-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon