Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII??????????

THE_ONE Wrote:no i wasn't talking about I, i am talking about E with the rovers, she posted the .965 first so why is she second in euro?

Exactly...
MC's Most Hated

I checked the IDE with 5 minutes to go Rachael. And you were posted in the FIRST spot.

I never checked again after that.

eRazorzEDGE Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Ok, i'm not about to argue about this. When you are RACING someone, you are "drag racing" following the NHRA/NIRA rules.

Racing is defined as "a competition of speed between 2 or more competitors."

WW3 is a ranking (or list) of the FASTEST cars in the game.. it is NOT a "race" and thus does not follow NHRA/NIRA rules.

End of discussion.

ok, so it's the "fastest car n the game"...... run by the FASTEST DRIVER n the game, otherwise, what's the point of havin the drivers name listed?

2 ppl can run a completely identical time n the same car, on here and IRL, n that case, the person who has the fastest overall time would win it.

take the NHRA top fuel and funny car classes, qualifying isn't a "race", it's an attempt 2 set the fastest time as 2 help your position n l8er races. that "ranking list" then lists the drivers and cars n order from fastest to slowest and they take n2 account the R/T's right along with the E/T's.

i'm not tryin 2 b a dick about this, but if u would just rather not change the code 2 include r/t's, then that's all u have 2 say.

Look... IDE has been run this way since DAY ONE of its inception over a year ago. It has always been this way, it was created and designed with this intent, and that is the way that it is.

If we wanted R/T to be included in the calculation, we would have done it from the beginning.

This is the last time I will explain this:

Defination of "Fastest Euro/Domestic/Import" as follows:

The player that has the fastest vehicle in the game. What does that mean? It means "which vehicle in the game travels down the 1/4mile in the shortest amount of time."

For example, if there are 10 cars in a parking lot and someone were to ask you "Which one of these cars is the fastest in the 1/4 mile?", you answer should simply be "(pointing at a car) This one is."

Your answer SHOULD NOT BE "(pointing a car) Well, this is the fastest if you have X driver driving in it, but (pointing at another car) this one is faster if Y driver is driving this one."

:roll eyes:

Admin Wrote:Look... IDE has been run this way since DAY ONE of its inception over a year ago. It has always been this way, it was created and designed with this intent, and that is the way that it is.

If we wanted R/T to be included in the calculation, we would have done it from the beginning.

The player that has the fastest vehicle in the game. What does that mean? It means "which vehicle in the game travels down the 1/4mile in the shortest amount of time."

For example, if there are 10 cars in a parking lot and someone were to ask you "Which one of these cars is the fastest in the 1/4 mile?", you answer should simply be "(pointing at a car) This one is."

Your answer SHOULD NOT BE "(pointing a car) Well, this is the fastest if you have X driver driving in it, but (pointing at another car) this one is faster if Y driver is driving this one."

Okay, so my car was the fastest...as I ran faster than her regardless of R/T. My car did it first, and my car did it with a faster MPH... How am I wrong?
MC's Most Hated

Well either way, it looks like it has been fixed.

Thanks whichever admin did it. It's nice to see that steps were taken to rectify the situation...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
MC's Most Hated

Admin Wrote:Look... IDE has been run this way since DAY ONE of its inception over a year ago. It has always been this way, it was created and designed with this intent, and that is the way that it is.

ok, dude, this is the quote from the actual page......

Do you think your car is fast enough and you have the skills to be ranked in the MC Top 10? To enter WWIII will cost a $50,000 entry fee and 100 credits. Based on one run, if your time truly is fast enough, you will be placed in the Top 10 Hall of Fame where all will bow down to these true MC top tuners.

notice the "and you have the skills" part? yeah, if every1 is runnin the same car, then it comes down 2 driver........ since n this game, all cars have only 1 max tuning factor, u of all ppl should know this.

let's take ur "parking lot" scenario and put it up against the Euro cars from last round. n this parking lot, there would b 10 Rovers. now, if u can only buy 1 part 4 every category (exhaust, turbo, rims, etc.) then every car can theoretically run identical times. so again, it all comes down 2 driver, and if 1 driver hits a better light than the other, then that driver should win it.... e/t's being identical.

if u intended this thing 2 be the fastest vehicle and such since the beginning, then u shoulda thought about 1 day every1 having the highest lvl and all spots being covered by ONE CAR. but whatever, it's the 1st 2 get it now and i've already proved myself rite over u, so, bleah.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd place prize YmCmB 6 1,944 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  2nd place credits sharpie 24 5,530 06-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  winning first place LarryG 2 1,098 02-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Okay someone explain something to me please? calder12 58 11,399 04-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Last Post: casper_305
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  how do u find ur place mecca_boy 9 2,579 10-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Bring Back 1st 2nd 3rd place and double races TheBoss 3 1,438 08-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Quick question regaurding wwiii vs d ohwussup 2 1,173 05-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Amped8000
  WWIII I vs D traku 2 1,196 04-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Last Post: UNiQuE
  WWIII I VS D moldypenguin 8 1,656 03-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon