Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Kid joking me?

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:LMFAO @ LOSING LOTS OF CMS!!!!!!!!

You truly are an idiot. I lost 69 cms lolz!!!!

Quit repeating the same damn thing someone else say's.

LOL!!!!!

Wow,
This is funny watching you try to bash me over losing cms when i didnt lose many at all!
lol
Nate plz lay off
He has somthing u don't have, and i see it as the most important part of mc.Respect and Loyalty, and iam thankful 4 that Smile
<3 shadow_Knight

Digital_Magic

^^^^^^^^ nevermind that..confused on who you were talking to
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

Strombo Wrote:

LOL!!!!!

Wow,
This is funny watching you try to bash me over losing cms when i didnt lose many at all!
lol

So you go from wanting to <3 him to saying he "Truly Is an Idiot"...that's not somethin you generaly say to friends bro...

and your in this convo why?
||WiReD||

good to see you guys are good again im just here to help and recevice help too....
8)
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

wraith Wrote:

LOL!!!!!

Wow,
lol
Nate plz lay off
He has somthing u don't have, and i see it as the most important part of mc.Respect and Loyalty, and iam thankful 4 that Smile
<3 shadow_Knight

I was laughing how he try's to bash me at one thing and again he moves on to another subject after he didnt get his facts right.

*ACCORDING TO SHADOW (burn out) I AM OUT OF PROJECT BECAUSE I LOST TOO MANY CMS!

*oops?
||WiReD||

HOMIEPA Wrote:good to see you guys are good again im just here to help and recevice help too....
8)
You seem like a good guy mate
so if u need anything just hit me upSmile

Digital_Magic

HOMIEPA Wrote:good to see you guys are good again im just here to help and recevice help too....
8)

new crew

Haters_Then_Lovers?

Leader-luke
co-wired

MEMBERS
_______

. . .
||WiReD||

wraith Wrote:
8)
You seem like a good guy mate
so if u need anything just hit me upSmile

Eh,
I owe you for the disrespect?

KOOL AYE ON ME!
*lemon?
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
8)

new crew

Haters_Then_Lovers?

Leader-luke
co-wired

MEMBERS
Wraith

. . .
lol

Leader-wired
co-Shadow Knight
:lol:
u will like him if u new him Nate

Digital_Magic

Whatever kid, I'm done talking to you Nate.

Seriously, this kid will be anyone's "friend" as long as they get him an Icon.

But sometimes icons mean nothing, so don't go whinning that you left Project__D and didn't get the Top Crew Icon you sooo deserved...

Many vet racers in the past have willingly given up their spots in a Crew where they put in a lot of hrs of racing. But they nvr whine like you Nate.

One person I remeber was PIMP_EM_HOES, he said he raced for Dynasty one round like hell, but in the end, he chose to give his spot to someone else, now that is a class act. And they don't go round the forums saying things like "so and so crew's icon doesn't represent so and so's"

Sometimes loyalty, un-selfishness, and integrity are a lot more valuable than an Icon. You should know that by now Nate.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon