Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Kid joking me?

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Reword that in english please.
i only understood you saying i joined you coz no one knew me. rom3o knew me, he knew i had a tiny bit of racing skills. I was suppose to join him but he had a late start so i moved on thinking it'd be best and it wasnt. I joined you because i owe'd you. Now get that through ur head and now think how much i owe rom3o. not that he really needs my help but i want to help him get the win.
u joined me cauz u owd me??
ok how

We can discuss this on msn :?
i can't go on msn iam ment to be at school :?
and if ppl see me on msn like my sister at work, she will tell my mum lol

Digital_Magic

lmfao

*makes a copy of luke's account
haha
well..I hope you understand why i said that icon ment project__D and everything.
<3?
||WiReD||

"Nate u just go 4 who ever looks like they have the win in the bag. No loyalty no respect"

So True.

"did u just say rom was underdog? lol"

Yah he did say that... but I doubt rom3o is an underdog haha

And Nate, you should have left Project__D on your on just like u did b/c you lost many CMs in that crew. And don't go blaming someone hacking your account. Like Tyler said, "you should not have given ppl your password." Even Tyler knew your password and I'm sure a few others knew it too.

"Luke bent over backwards like no other person would for you so remember that.......he got ppl in his crew mad at him for YOU......."

So TRUE, got Highway_officer pissed at him and created the whole issue between members of the crew. And yes, what Luke did has only been done once or twice in MC (ever), so he really asked Ray to do him a favour by letting you (Nate) back into the crew.

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:lmfao

haha
well..I hope you understand why i said that icon ment project__D and everything.
<3?
I do, but i don't think u should have said that
as u completly denyied btp :? Y I DON'T NO
but iam not mad, more confused

Digital_Magic

Highway_officer still hates meSad
me and him used to be good friends at the start of that round 2
good guy, but gets pissed to easy Sad

Digital_Magic

LMFAO @ LOSING LOTS OF CMS!!!!!!!!

You truly are an idiot. I lost 69 cms lolz!!!!

Quit repeating the same damn thing someone else say's.

LOL!!!!!

Wow,
This is funny watching you try to bash me over losing cms when i didnt lose many at all!
lol
||WiReD||

Also,
I didnt say rom3o is the underdog. LOL..im saying..2 sessions in a row AFTER he runs im with the underdog crews!!!
||WiReD||

wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:lmfao

haha
<3?
I do, but i don't think u should have said that
as u completly denyied btp :? Y I DON'T NO
but iam not mad, more confused

Kool Aye and Apple Juice?
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:LMFAO @ LOSING LOTS OF CMS!!!!!!!!

You truly are an idiot. I lost 69 cms lolz!!!!

Quit repeating the same damn thing someone else say's.

LOL!!!!!

Wow,
This is funny watching you try to bash me over losing cms when i didnt lose many at all!
lol

So you go from wanting to <3 him to saying he "Truly Is an Idiot"...that's not somethin you generaly say to friends bro...
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

Then y did u say you were going to quit MC?

Just to see who would miss you? lol...

Obviously not many ppl would miss you :lol:

But some ppl would miss using you, but you wouldn't even know that b/c your so blind as to who really helped you out and got you your first Top Crew Icon.

Now you say it doesn't represent btp, but Project___D? lol, fine, whatever you say man... lmao

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon