Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Kid joking me?

did u just say rom was underdog? lol

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:I GO FOR WHO HAS THE WIN?
DONT MAKE URSELF LOOK STUPID LUKE!
I am joining the underdog for 2 rounds in a row for sessions to come, Not only, I joined you and by god you were an underdog big time.

You are making urself look stupid luke
hmm let me see u join tyler, who had to ask trwad to run to give him some comp, and u join rom3o who has pritty much no competition.
And u joined me in btp cauz no1 new u!!!! u were a noob to every1 and i took a chance

Digital_Magic

ok this is my 2 cent......
nate that was disrespect like hell.......
that was like a fuckin his sister if yall was best friends....n thats dirty
now on nates side i see why he see this as a metal from project D since he worked his ass off hard as hell n then left like a fool..rofl...but thats beside the point.......
as long as nate knows this then i think this should be dropped......
luke bent over backwards like no other person would for you so remember that.......he got ppl in his crew mad at him for YOU.......
so just know you owe loyality to him bc at all cost he gave you respect like no 1 on mc has ever done.......you always talk bout how you get srcewed out of shit well luke was the 1 to pay for it......so just know never to bite the hand that feeds you bc he was your ticket into the big game.....
i got my 1st with SS and will always help him if he rele needs it......but i will have to rele thank romeo the most bc he got me known rele as a racer even when i was a n00b like hell and he fuk'd my crews over session after session......to me it was like he hates me but to him it was more of him trainin me to be a smarter leader on who to let in....and that rele helped me get to know ppl and who im dealin with......
so romeo i thnk you must of all bc you showed the mc world i was a good enough racer to race for a top crew....and SS i thank you for lettin me get my 1st.....
Zender i thank you for lettin me get my 1st with the new mc.....and owe you alot bc i think beenin in your crew got me into tylers.....and i thank tyler for wat he did for me this session for me.......thanks again

so nate just know were you came from bc that will always be your start
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Your right luke,
He left, and i wouldnt have joined and killed his icon and pride if i knew how cool of a guy he was. And im not kissing ass, Tyler has helped me tons and by damn i should respect him more than anyone in this game. I do so.
Your right,
I begged you. I was icon greedy. You dont ******* imagine how many people i offered my spot to on Project__D this session. Ask tyler, Not only, I offered to give tread the spot and tyler said no and i should keep it. You have no room to call me begging anymore
lol is that y u asked tyler to get u back in
hahahaha kids :roll:

Yeah,
I asked tyler to get me back in actually. I left because i thought i was doing the crew good. I chose to left so he simply told me i couldnt get back in. Yes i was upset. But sooner or later, i got over it and im glad bryce got the spot because he has never had one. :roll:
ur an idiot, u said u were telling tyler u were trying to give ur spot away, u were doing that cauz u new he would say stay and thats what u wanted to hear.
y try get back in if u wanted to give ur spot up

Digital_Magic

Reword that in english please.
i only understood you saying i joined you coz no one knew me. rom3o knew me, he knew i had a tiny bit of racing skills. I was suppose to join him but he had a late start so i moved on thinking it'd be best and it wasnt. I joined you because i owe'd you. Now get that through ur head and now think how much i owe rom3o. not that he really needs my help but i want to help him get the win.
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Reword that in english please.
i only understood you saying i joined you coz no one knew me. rom3o knew me, he knew i had a tiny bit of racing skills. I was suppose to join him but he had a late start so i moved on thinking it'd be best and it wasnt. I joined you because i owe'd you. Now get that through ur head and now think how much i owe rom3o. not that he really needs my help but i want to help him get the win.
u joined me cauz u owd me??
ok how

Digital_Magic

hmm let me see u join tyler, who had to ask trwad to run to give him some comp, and u join rom3o who has pritty much no competition.
And u joined me in btp cauz no1 new u!!!! u were a noob to every1 and i took a chance

You joined tyler, who wasnt the underdog because he had to ask tread to run against him. And now you join rom3o who really has no comp.

You joined me in btp cause no one knew you..

HOMIEPA Wrote:ok this is my 2 cent......
now on nates side i see why he see this as a metal from project D since he worked his ass off hard as hell n then left like a fool..rofl...but thats beside the point.......
luke bent over backwards like no other person would for you so remember that.......he got ppl in his crew mad at him for YOU.......
so just know you owe loyality to him bc at all cost he gave you respect like no 1 on mc has ever done.......you always talk bout how you get srcewed out of shit well luke was the 1 to pay for it......so just know never to bite the hand that feeds you bc he was your ticket into the big game.....
i got my 1st with SS and will always help him if he rele needs it......but i will have to rele thank romeo the most bc he got me known rele as a racer even when i was a n00b like hell and he fuk'd my crews over session after session......to me it was like he hates me but to him it was more of him trainin me to be a smarter leader on who to let in....and that rele helped me get to know ppl and who im dealin with......
so romeo i thnk you must of all bc you showed the mc world i was a good enough racer to race for a top crew....and SS i thank you for lettin me get my 1st.....
Zender i thank you for lettin me get my 1st with the new mc.....and owe you alot bc i think beenin in your crew got me into tylers.....and i thank tyler for wat he did for me this session for me.......thanks again

alright,
That got me thinking about what he actually did do for me. I knew what he did. I thank him. He got me noticed. I dont hate him, but when he gets mad at me for saying i owe rom3o was totally out of line.
Im sorry luke,
I thank you alot and you know that. And deep down, We'll become friends again. We got a friend of ours to get top and by damn we'll do that right?
<3
Im sorry luke. preston, Thanks for getting me to understand the things.
||WiReD||

HOMIEPA Wrote:ok this is my 2 cent......

i agree 100%
but Nate is totaly denying btp
after all that shit i went through 4 him.
i just don't get it?
and he did work his ass off 4 btp thats y i got him back in

Digital_Magic

wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Reword that in english please.
u joined me cauz u owd me??
ok how

We can discuss this on msn :?
||WiReD||

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon