Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM's GOD

burn_u_out Wrote:In the past... the CM gods would prolly come down to Tana or Vee. Both have been known to race like hell if they get off their arse ;-)

ohh wow i feel really ashamed forgetting tana, this is why i hate these thread so many great racers out there

i say VEE <3 :wink:
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

i can spend just as much, if not more time on MC as Vee can.. so yeah.. heh.. iono o_O

<3 Vee.. but i dont think he's THE BEST Cm getter Wink
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

BY FAR ROM30 AND SG

BY FAR
Orgasm Donor

every1 will have different opinions, like i have never raced with rom3o so i can't coment on him, so until every1 has raced with all the top racers every1's opinion will be different :roll:

Digital_Magic

tana when he tries

joedabooger Wrote:BY FAR ROM30 AND SG

BY FAR

damn u know it

wen im not full time university + 40 hours of work + my gf and drugdealing damn fukn RIGHT.

until them im just dope

definetly tana he is the best
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

tana... hmmm

i duno itd be pretty close between u both

rom3o Wrote:
joedabooger Wrote:BY FAR ROM30 AND SG

BY FAR

damn u know it

wen im not full time university + 40 hours of work + my gf and drugdealing damn fukn RIGHT.

until them im just dope

wat am i then? :?

i've 20 hrs a day to race, 4 hours for skool.. you can subtract sleep time out of the 20 hrs.. so rly.. erm.. 15 hrs for racing? Tongue

<3 spring break Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon