Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S|O|M|E|O|N|E

SOMEONE OWN THE FUCK UP ON HACKING MY ACCOUNT!
||WiReD||

msg ray.

quite pointless to 'hack' an account.

lack of motive reverts to owners own mistakes. telling others your passwords.. using easy to guess passwords.. having virus laden boxes due to pron indulgence.. etc etc.

lock? ty.

No one knew my password and i made sure of it!
But i want this open so someone can notice the damage that WILL be done when i find out their name!
||WiReD||

Lol...what are you gonna do, yell at them on msn?

It's over and done with pretty much now...sorry bro
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

[Image: otherroflcopter3qw.gif]

=z
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Nate forgetting who his friends are > Me o_o;; Best of luck with figuring it out.

sorry man
AlKi

... bro relax i wish i could hack...but sadly i cant...lol but bro if someone did they did it cause maybe they dont like ya? maybe ya should just try and be nicer to people? that might help lol i duno just think that might help!
No Whining please!

no one hacked ur account. they don't do this. u gave it out at some point forgot people had it and then they did what ever.a ll u do is do lost p/w get it changed then make it something and tell no one. then u just get back to were u were its real easy

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:No one knew my password and i made sure of it!
But i want this open so someone can notice the damage that WILL be done when i find out their name!

nate to be honest i knew your pass and so did a few others so like z said this was your fault

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon