Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We_Will_Hit_You

:shock: Yea because that isnt gay in the slighest :shock:

Confusedhock: Umm I vote you drink too much to be 17
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

SHA Wrote:
skogey10 Wrote:It was a joke based on the irony that HI is all I am known for, and I was teasing them. It was a facetious comment. I am sorry it took so long for you to understand, I will just not joke around you anymore.

Now theres the Jered we all know and love. These simple folk around here do not appreciate the intellegence involved in our level of sarcasim, just ignore them
no girly grudge, just a 17 year old bar tender (still no fukin idea how thats allowed LMAO only in ireland) talking down to the MC community as if he is smarter/better than them. Sure the sarcasm was obvious for us but for the people who may not have heard jereds tales it mightn't have been so obvious. Oh and grouping yourself with jered in anything intellectually based is a big call considering what's he's done, sure he's a self proclaimed genious :-p but he is frikken knowledgable

joedabooger Wrote:intellectual
oops
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:
SHA Wrote:
skogey10 Wrote:It was a joke based on the irony that HI is all I am known for, and I was teasing them. It was a facetious comment. I am sorry it took so long for you to understand, I will just not joke around you anymore.

Now theres the Jered we all know and love. These simple folk around here do not appreciate the intellegence involved in our level of sarcasim, just ignore them

no girly grudge, just a 17 year old bar tender (still no fukin idea how thats allowed LMAO only in ireland) talking down to the MC community as if he is smarter/better than them. Sure the sarcasm was obvious for us but for the people who may not have heard jereds tales it mightn't have been so obvious. Oh and grouping yourself with jered in anything intellectually based is a big call considering what's he's done, sure he's a self proclaimed genious :-p but he is frikken knowledgable

joedabooger Wrote:intellectual
oops

Yes I must admit, at 17 I should not be permitted to serve beverages of an alcoholic nature, but hey, if they pay me to do it, I sure as hell am not going to say no to them. Now I move to your other point.

It t'was not me who grouped myself with Jered on an intellectual flaming level, if you read the posts carefully it was Jered himself who considered me his equal on that level.

I do not talk down to anyone, I make it a point not to humiliate anyone who does not deserve it.

mod close this thread just is a bitch thread to see who smarter maybe you should all tlak liek me hadhhflisdhjgfjkh then it will be funnier :oops:
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon