kangaroo >> nuts

safari >> orgy? Big Grin

ahah! i knew it... :? rofl
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:monkey >> panda

kangaroo >> nuts

safari >> orgy? Big Grin

ummm yea.... "runs away"

and the sad thing is many people actually like Napolean Crapomite but noone should like this they are fucking everything bond stood for ... suave, pimp, kick ass cars and fine azz hoes " gotta go ghetto for dan " this guy should be replaced by the guy that played napolean and it might be the same...

Im one of the many "sad people that liked napoleon dynamite!" i though it was so dumb it was funny i have yet to meet anyone here in cali that does not like the movie and i havnt met many people from other places that didnt like it either...why didnt yall like it?
No Whining please!

Quote:Craig has revealed he can only drive an automatic car — so the traditional Aston Martin DB5 had to be converted.

And he previously confessed he doesn’t like guns, while speedboats make him feel queasy.

Who the fuck hired this man?
Only way ill watch this movie is if i buy the dvd in malaysia for 20 cents.

To not agree that this man is not bond material is to not be a bond fan.... not not not not... -_-;

Sean Connory and Rodger Moore ftw
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

Roger was alright Sean was by far the best and Pierce was right up there... you are absolutely right about not being a bond fan if you are ok with this joke of a person.

oh and about napolean.. it was so stupid i couldnt believe i wasted the time to see it and i love stupid funny movies. This movie was just stupid.

SS_Vegito Wrote:oh and about napolean.. it was so stupid i couldnt believe i wasted the time to see it and i love stupid funny movies. This movie was just stupid.

Whats your opinion of "Freddy Got Fingered" then?

Not really a fan of Pierce, Sean all the way.
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

it was alright something i only watched once but didnt feel like a total waste of time.

well of course its sean all the way thats the kind of person that should be playing bond not this joke they have now.

he doesnt even look like a bond -_-

no flamboyance wotsoever, -dark- era for bond movies zzz

maybe he will pull a hammie and cant do it so they have to get someone else.... or they finally figure out that hes not a good fit and get rid of him...

nah probably not.

May as well make this guy the new bond...

[Image: 36263591_3f98b7573d.jpg]
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon