Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Essays x_x

Yeah.. three essays i wrote at school recently x_x

i'm bored, so yer, figured i'd type em up..

Topic: read a book called 'Night', part of Oprah's Book Club or w/e it is :? yer, it's a little long, but it's supposed to be :/ i guess it was for some highschool writing competition or sum shiet.. Tongue

The author of the book Night, describes a society that singles out an enemy based on religious profiling. Wiesel describes a world that turns into utter darkness. Webster's Dictionary defines the word night as "a time or condition of gloom, ibscurity, ignorance, or sadness." Over six million people lived in this condition. The Jews were put into concentration camps, shaved bald, given numbers to replace their names, forced to work, and treated like dirt. Hitler did all of this to the Jews because they were Jewish. What he had against Jewish people, I dont know. What he did in the concentration camps to the Jewish people wasn't right. From the racism he had toward the Jews, and the fear he instilled into the Jews, he created hatred in the Jews toward the Germans, and toward their God. Elie Wiesel does a great job in describing his feelings while all of this was going on.

Hitler put fear into the Jews, and created hatred within their minds. The way he put fear into the Jews was inhuman. The way he treated them, it's like they were animals. He isolated them from their homes, neighborhoods, friends, and families, and put them into concentration camps, just like the Americans did to the Native American Indians when Christopher Columbus first sailed to the new land. Hitler's people humiliated the Jews by stripping them of their clothing, shaving them bald, and taking away their names and branding numbers into them. If the Jews did not listen to waht the German's and German helpers said, they would be shot, burned to death, or put into a gas chamber. Along with the isolation, humiliation, and fear of death the German's instilled into the Jews, he also stripped them of their freedoms. Their freedoms of speech, religeon, and their right to life was taken away. These kind of things are still relevant today. I remember back in 6th or 7th grade. It was September of 2001, there was a Mideastern girl in the grade below mine. On September 11, 2001, her ignorant classmates started pointing their fingers at her saying things like, "Your people are bad, get out of our country." Within a week, she transfered to a different school.

that's all i've for that.. dunno what happened to the final copy Sad Cry

Topic: In a writing magazine, there was a picture i had to write about. It was an older guy holding an umbrella near the ocean, and ice cream cones were falling from the sky x_x

Once upon a time, in a place far away from civilization, lived a guy named Mr. Bo Jangles. Bo was dropped on his head a few times as a child. He lives in his own laboratory/lighthouse. His newest invention, the sweet room, makes ice-cream cones fall from the ceiling. Another invention he has is an indoor orchard where he grows apples, oranges, and peaches. More inventions of his include the lightbulb, the toilet, and the umbrella. One day, Mr. Jangles was sitting at the top of his lighthouse and looked out into the endless ocean, and oh my, what did he see? He saw a shop coming! He has never had a visitor before. The ship arrives, and it's a beautiful girl. Her name was Jade. He brought her into his lighthouse, made her food, and let her sleep. When she awoke, they talked for hours, he brought up his inventions and she wanted to see them. So, he showed her his inventions and she wasn't the least bit thrilled. She went on to tell him that they had all of these things in her country. He decides to leave his lighthouse with Jade to explore her country. He packs up all his things, and puts them on her boat. All of his inventions and prized possessions are on her boat, even the ice-cream room! Well, it turns out Jade wasn't really lost. She had heard about the island full of funky inventions, so she came to check it out. They depart on a journey to her country, and in the middle of the ocean, she drops the anchore. While Mr. Jangles is sleeping, she shoots him, dumps the body into the ocean, and sails back to her country to live the live of glamour, fame, and fortune, but not to live happily ever after. The End.

x_x

one more Tongue

Topic: ^^teachers idea for this one^^ I am a magician, and I've got a box. I can put three things into the box to make 'Amber' happy. Reason why Amber, yeah.. i dont have someone of my own, and teacher turned around and said, 'how about Amber?' i said w/e and wrote :

I'm a magigian. My name is Magician Dan. There's this girl, right? Her name is Amber and we've been together for a while now. It's coming up on our one year anniversary of being together and I want to make it very special for her. I picked out a fancy box to put the three items in. The box is black with pink hearts and purple stars on it. What is that? You're wondering what I'm putting in the box aren't you? Yes, i know that's what you're wondering because I'm a migician, I can read your mind. But the problem with mind reading is that I cannot read the minds of those that are close to me.

But, back to the box. I can put anything I want into it. I want them to be special. I chose to put a key ring with two keys on it, a ticket, and a spell that would be good for whenever she opened the box. On the key ring would be the two keys. Both of them made of pure gold. One would be keys to a brand new 2006 Mercedes SL55, and the other key for a freshly built six bedroom, three bathroom, four-car garage house. On the ticket would be her name, then the word "Jamaica". I'd take her on a vacation to Jamaica. Whenever she would open the box, a deozen roses would pop out because of the spell i put onto the box. So yeah, there you have it. I'm the best magician ever!

- Daniel Dodd
Smile

nice name
roflmao
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Dan those aren't essays, those don't qualify as essays with quadruple spacing and double wide kerning =/

Those be paragraphs lol

a essay would be ALOt longer then that
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

hmmm.. essay questions they are called x_x

io well, the top one was a 1k word essay, cant seem to find the final copy Sad

liltreadburn Wrote:a essay would be ALOt longer then that

an :x

mSzura Wrote:

you forgot my t was lowercase but the rest of alot was uppercase :wink:

90teg2 says:

liltreadburn Wrote:
mSzura Wrote:

you forgot my t was lowercase but the rest of alot was uppercase :wink:

but it still maitains the original msg. no?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon