Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL!

well, that's ONE ugly car off the road Wink ferrari's sucks. too much rich retards could simply 'buy' the name. apparently he was tryna race with an slr, rofl.

[Image: 2919ov.jpg]
[Image: 2321zn.jpg]
[Image: 2130ty.jpg]
[Image: 1741qb.jpg]

-----
Oh, you thought it was a sale, did you? Not so much, unless you don't mind picking up the engine from the middle of the road and the burned out fuselage hundreds of yards down. I'm sure you could get a deal.

This Ferrari Enzo was the cause of a Pacific Coast Highway shutdown this morning after the driver lost control of the $1 million vehicle going oh-so-fast and hit a power pole. The driver took off up the mountains and hasn't been found even after a 3 hour helicopter search, making our pals over at Luxist wonder if it is a case of a celebrity trying to stay out of the limelight. The passenger suffered a cut lip, but besides that, the only casualties were the car and the driver's ego.
-----

more info here

ouch!
*insert signature here*

that makes me wanna cry seeing a super nice car like that end up like that Cry
[Image: club.gif]

"Eriksson, who was slightly injured in the crash, told police he was a passenger in the vehicle and that the driver was a German man called Dietrich who had fled the scene, Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Sergeant Philip Brooks told AFP."

how do they know he's wasn't driving?
i think he's lying
midnite is spelled wrong.

dam that sucks
looks like he's walking home
[r][h][s]

oh, dang, that sucks big time.... There goes 1 Mil down the drain...

That's why U let off the gas when u hit somewhere around the 200KM/h speed... unless you've received some special training on racing... :roll:

he use to race them profesionaly if u read the colum
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

burn_u_out Wrote:oh, dang, that sucks big time.... There goes 1 Mil down the drain...

That's why U let off the gas when u hit somewhere around the 200KM/h speed... unless you've received some special training on racing... :roll:

y let off the gas ?
[r][h][s]

if u let off the gas u would go slower
y would u want to go slower if u were in a race with a car just as fast
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

'let off the gas'? not necessarily.

cause, in certain cases, i.e in a high speed corner, literally maintaining the accelerator provides more 'grip' on the wheels due to the engine's rpm mimicking a perfect inertia while cornering.

same reason why the 916 > other bikes. it's 90° v2 engine was so responsive, it had a coaxing effect which literally meant where other bikes slided off the corner attempting a higher speed, it's rider could manage acing it

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon