Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does the mc community think im a big spender

EricSSU Wrote:So wait you can spend money on this game? :shock: whoa whoa...and what do you mean that people ask you for credits? I would tell them to..well..go buy their own.

Thats putting it nicely

spending is overrated
*insert signature here*

lol.......ppl think im a spender too when rele im not just will get like 14k 1 or 2 times.......thats not rele being a spender......
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Born_To_Lead Wrote:lol.......ppl think im a spender too when rele im not just will get like 14k 1 or 2 times.......thats not rele being a spender......

same here...i buy when i feel like i want more credits...i did spend a lot that one season but that was it...and 200 isnt really s big spender...

but doesnt it seem that non spenders (and by that i mean people who have never spent on the game ever) think that everyone who spends is a big spender...and i know how u feel 200...peeps ask me to buy them credits too...
AlKi

200 dollars isnt a big spender??? It's a damn text based game. I think spending 200 in one month on a game is a hell of a lot of money. Thats like 4 months worth of internet bill. That's a car payment. That's a lot of money.

mosy i ever spent was the last time nsx spent and it was only like 250 so not that much compared to certain people in the game
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

A few ppl have asked me to buy them credits, saying they'd send me a money order. I told them if the could send ME money, they could send RAY money.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

In a world where "big spender" equals "raging ass-pirate", I would have to agree that you truly are, the biggest of the big in regards to "big spender"
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

EDVurd Wrote:200 dollars isnt a big spender??? It's a damn text based game. I think spending 200 in one month on a game is a hell of a lot of money. Thats like 4 months worth of internet bill. That's a car payment. That's a lot of money.

ed...i didnt say 200...i was talkin to him..

200 = 200mphblur

lol...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another dull Day in the MC community dnb_Fueld 9 2,090 09-23-2009, 12:44 AM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon