Facebook      

Poll: Add the Crew Options/Stat CM's gained, lost and CBR made?
I 100% agree
I Disagree
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crew Info!

So ive seen a couple of threads about the crew info idea regarding CM's gained, lost, CBR made. These options should be available not only for the leaders to see but the crew members also. Just thought id make a poll for this idea, as it seems to be the best idea never implemented. Alot of coding yes, but i think the game deserves a face lift and with that being said. Heres teh poll!

Everyone show your support for this idea.

I 100% agree
100% [ 3 ]
I Disagree
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

woot, pwned Tongue

thats the idea. if i put in an option that said "I disagree and im a retard" the forum twits would ruin it. Tempting none the less Tongue

i would've clicked* that one Tongue

yea this is an option that should have been added a long time ago since it was suggested so many times......hopefully it'll be integrated into the game within the next couple rounds Big Grin
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

i have to say i dont agree sorry Smile
if the crew leader can see who lost cms and that stuff its enough.
the crew leader makes all the dicissions so its his dicission if he share the info with other crew members.

now that i'm leading i like this idea even more would be nice to c all the stats
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

meh i disagree
because if your in a top team
and you're trying to increase the numbers of cms but you keep on losing them you're surely going to get kicked out
WHATS UP DOGGGGGGGG!!!

and if you keep losing cms without reporting them don't you deserve to be kicked?

I have had crew members with BRUTAL ratios, they occasionally gain cms but after some practice they were all capable of working without losing many, if any cms. I don't believe in kicking people for losing cms. I do believe in everyone being honest and reporting when they do so that they can be helped and taught how to fix the issue. The problem is this doesn't always happen.

If you are a team owner that kicks people simply for losing cms in my opinion you are a bit of an ass, if you are a crew member that regularly loses the cms that people work hard to get and keeps that to yourself... you're a much bigger ass. Crews are supposed to work together, that means helping people that need help with certain points of the game and it means owning up to your own short comings for the betterment of the crew.

This should have happened a long time ago.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM