Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD

chuss Wrote:What the hell is everyones problem here? I've read thru this thread and can't see any issues.

She made 5 M CBR.. big deal!!
if she made 5 mill cbr there would be no porblem it was a the fact million appered out of no where. no where at all.

thank god for nike employee store Tongue

did anyone care to think of how many calenders she would sell being at 500 + million NW .....its not hard to figure that shit out and its not hard to just chill and let what happens happen

if we had 1500 cm's and a nearly unlimited supply of creds i could get the crew 300 million in 1 hour
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

mike this would be the first time i will disagree with you. i wont just sit by and let crap like that happen. so im off. good luck with mc everyone. please everyone just let me b4 this round then ill be gone.

also i'm proud to say we are at over 330 million cbr and haven't spent a dime, also we have about half the time in they do so wtg guys
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

gj

*high fives*
*insert signature here*

look, the problem some people are having is, how you can gain 400million cbr in approx 40 minutes, thats the one, but she has sed she just spam worked, lets just hope there was nothing else involved, and get on with the challenge of chasing her crew down

i vote we support the buy jon tostinoes fund!
*insert signature here*

ok i need 50,000 creds anyone want to hook me up, i wanna c if i can get 400 million in 40 minutes Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ya'll gotta read this NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 25 7,302 02-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Yeah..Read This HxC_HyFLy 2 1,330 12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon