Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I_C_E retired!

SHA Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:I already handled you in flame wars, and you need to talking shit to me outside of flame wars...

This doesnt make sense
omg..
shut up noobie..

what i MEANT to say..
you need to STOP talking shit to me outside flame wars :evil:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
SHA Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:I already handled you in flame wars, and you need to talking shit to me outside of flame wars...

This doesnt make sense
omg..
shut up noobie..

what i MEANT to say..
you need to STOP talking shit to me outside flame wars :evil:

Meant is the key word there Dan, read it before you post it, thats what the preview button is for

SHA...im one of the most quietest mods here but i do read everything. from what ive been observing is that you seem to post a lot of bullshit around here and im beginning to not tolerate it anymore. this thread is here for one reason and ur going off topic. keep it on topic and keep all flame wars in the flame wars section. this is ur first and final warning from me. if i see u posting off topic bullshit or flame outside of flame wars u WILL be banned.

this applies to every thread...not just this one. i'll be watching u like a hawk and will be waiting for the pleasure of banning you.

have a good day!

hmmm...
nicely said Gareth Smile

now..
that we're goin back on topic..
bye nikki!

omg..yall are..dayum..i think yall holding grudges or something..i have no clue what happend between u guys..and dun care..have fun..keep flamin each other..Wink makes a interesting read..lol

hybrid_SI Wrote:SHA...im one of the most quietest mods here but i do read everything. from what ive been observing is that you seem to post a lot of bullshit around here and im beginning to not tolerate it anymore. this thread is here for one reason and ur going off topic. keep it on topic and keep all flame wars in the flame wars section. this is ur first and final warning from me. if i see u posting off topic bullshit or flame outside of flame wars u WILL be banned.

this applies to every thread...not just this one. i'll be watching u like a hawk and will be waiting for the pleasure of banning you.

have a good day!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

go G-Unit!
*insert signature here*

G-Unot
All I need is One Mic.

Gareth pwns <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  retired LuDe 11 2,140 02-02-2009, 02:48 AM
Last Post: LuDe