Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZOMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!

Sorry you feel that way Panda read my post cheating was never mentioned at all.

And as far as name calling and childish remarks being thrown at me by zura, I really expected a more mature approach. Did I expect an explanation, not at all. It was a comment thrown up for all the past Top Crew winners to ponder. How come we couldnt make a crew jump like that in a 5 minute update? How come we were not good enough to work our mods 3x and jump 300 mil NW and get our crew to jump 140 mil? A feat only know to zura, gives all something to ponder.

And you can read this My fair zura and again no cuts, slams or juvenile remarks.

LOL you are not the brightest bulb in the pack dear is its a fight you want of words the lets go to the forum and get it on your not dealing with your teeny bopper friends this old man can take care of himself, dealt with a slew of you smart butts in the military for over 14 yrs lol

-----

sure. firstly, anyone that was truly in the military wouldnt really get ape nuts from an online game's happenings.

secondly, an ex-army would, or should, rather possess the ability to coherantly transfer message across;

ratherthanmotherfuckingincoherantgibberishthathasnofuckingspacingorpunctuationstomentiontheleast

otherwise, all you could've done, was a floor scrubber in the potatoe peeling room, even then, you'd need to have the mentioned ability, otherwise, how'd you tell your officer in charge you had a boo boo from peeling tatoes?

and i know, you're not a teeny bopper, but you're an irritating person who claims to have done so many "great deeds" along his life and somehow is trying to accreditate such stories into gaming glory.

in simpler words, prove you've got game. otherwise, stfu and go polish your medals and stop giving the army a bad name.

umm.. zura..
20+20+20+20+20+20+20+20+20+20=200 o_O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Lonewolf Wrote:Sorry you feel that way Panda read my post cheating was never mentioned at all.

And as far as name calling and childish remarks being thrown at me by zura, I really expected a more mature approach. Did I expect an explanation, not at all. It was a comment thrown up for all the past Top Crew winners to ponder. How come we couldnt make a crew jump like that in a 5 minute update? How come we were not good enough to work our mods 3x and jump 300 mil NW and get our crew to jump 140 mil? A feat only know to zura, gives all something to ponder.

And you can read this My fair zura and again no cuts, slams or juvenile remarks.

name callings > attempts to "kill with kindness", by a senile person.

as for the bolded part,

1. it updates every 30 minutes, noob. yes, noob. not newbie, as a new player makes honest mistakes, while a noob argues and pulls lines out of their bottom before compiling a proper arguement

2. there are people in your crew that knows how to work efficiently, but sadly, you're dragging them down

3. refer to answer number 2 for partial answer.

4. as for the final statement, yes, by a person who claims to ponder, yet simply uses the statement metaphorically

for once, REALLY ponder, send info through the rusty brain registries, and think before you make yourself come off as a complete tool

... box.

omfg romeo jumped 60 million

they must be cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I need is One Mic.

ZOMG DAVID!!
I THINK YOUR RIGHT!!!

TO THE BAT MOBILE!!!!

[Image: HW118BatMobile2.jpg]

runs*

[Image: image002.jpg]
All I need is One Mic.

1 I dont need some Mc money spending young Lady speaking Of Honorable Army serving as if she knows anything about me.

2 I dont need to use profanity to get my point across.

3 I have never claim my prowness or my ability in winning or anyother aspect of this game.

4 I asked a question, and got a smart reply.

5 Something I would expect from a teenager not an adult.

6 Ive worked hard at this game, the same way I have done in life. worked for everything in life I have gotten. Would never buy my way to the top. If I havent been fair in the game then tell me I will leave, its no problem. Tired of mixing words with someone I have lost all respect for.

exactly, lonewolf, i've restrained from embarrassing you simply cause i gave you benefit of doubt(s) as i could care less if you are what you claim you are.

from actually replying, to just siding off your sleazy pm's in game, to this. as seen in that pm by you towards me, you asked for the public ridicule.

and omg check the stats page, you guys just jumped 50 odd mill in cbr?! with only one person only working!

look up the sentence - quadrippled attempt

zomg but you have more crew wins?

zomg, im higher level than that one person working that just raised your cbr.

Lonewolf Wrote:1 I dont need some Mc money spending young Lady speaking Of Honorable Army serving as if she knows anything about me.

2 I dont need to use profanity to get my point across.

3 I have never claim my prowness or my ability in winning or anyother aspect of this game.

4 I asked a question, and got a smart reply.

5 Something I would expect from a teenager not an adult.

6 Ive worked hard at this game, the same way I have done in life. worked for everything in life I have gotten. Would never buy my way to the top. If I havent been fair in the game then tell me I will leave, its no problem. Tired of mixing words with someone I have lost all respect for.

1. as much as i do not need someone who cant comprehend a cold shoulder to stop bugging me in game to keep irritating me

2. but you do, need to be coherant, which was my main point.

3. prowess fyi, and i never claimed that, i claimed you keep on saying as to how you've served the army bla bla bla and try to accreditate it into gaming glory. Wink

4. cause apparently a normal cold shoulder gesture, doesnt get through you. even so, cry me a river? i asked for a turkey sandwich but got ham and cheese, and i cant even eat ham, hmm i should "take it to the forums!"

5. if you've already expected, or inferred such outcomes, to which i sense is much to your dislike.. WHY IN FLIPPIN HEAVENS DID YOU STILL SPARK IT? ANSWER ME AND MAKE SENSE!!! /melodramatic ftw

6. heard the first few lines before, sorry, no such accreditation method works here. 'lost' all respect for? do you usually go behind a person you respect making inferences through all the negativity that you've seen, rather than come to the person him/herself?

and do not try to deny such an event, as i'll make you eat your own words, but source of info, a good friend of mine

to simply summarise, get off my back, and i'll stop spooning you back with the bs that you're splurting out.

g'day

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon