Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZOMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!

u race better than me...who are you trying to make feel bad here? Cry lollll
Orgasm Donor

Joe think about where I came from Wink racing is what I do lol, it's the rest of it I don't know very well. Not tryin to make anyone feel bad Tongue

no hate but is this a joke?

calder outracing joe?

not a chance in hell

Nope I can see your point everytime I log on Joe is there racing his butt off for cms there is much more to racing in this game than level and I realize that. I think most do romeo Wink well at least those that have a clue what they are talking about do. But in my defence I do ok too lol, I produce cms as well

From: HomiePA__Accepts Date: Jan 14, 06 - 07:32PM Delete Reply
i dont know but how you gonna cheat?
yall dont race online at all....n yall gonna beat us with 1 damn work from you?

From: HomiePA__Accepts Date: Jan 14, 06 - 07:30PM Delete Reply
u a cheatin bitch

-----

you're seeing what you want.

you claim we're never online racing cause you're too busy being away macroing :/

mSzura Wrote:you're seeing what you want.

you claim we're never online racing cause you're too busy being away macroing :/

Hahaha our fuckin crew are all to doppy to know how to macro...........its pretty odvious that somethings not right but hey you do your thing and we will do ours.......

G_I_JOE Wrote:
mSzura Wrote:you're seeing what you want.

Hahaha our fuckin crew are all to doppy to know how to macro...........its pretty odvious that somethings not right but hey you do your thing and we will do ours.......

that was my reply towards him.

so.. it asnt headed towards romeo's crew (0.-)v

and i know homiepa's not exactly thr brightest in the box, so :/

I take my hat off and Bow to Zura she said she would do it and she did.

But the screen shots of stats tell the story from 69 mil and 2nd place amazing jump in the next update to over 200mil and 1st place.

Quite an amazing feat for only on of your crew members working in the last hour. But I have to admitt it was the leader of the crew Zura herself that amazingly took them to first.

Please tell us of this amazing feat.

</end></AngryOldMan>

Lonewolf Wrote:I take my hat off and Bow to Zura she said she would do it and she did.

But the screen shots of stats tell the story from 69 mil and 2nd place amazing jump in the next update to over 200mil and 1st place.

Quite an amazing feat for only on of your crew members working in the last hour. But I have to admitt it was the leader of the crew Zura herself that amazingly took them to first.

Please tell us of this amazing feat.

and let you emulate it?

you're dumber than you make yourself come off as at times.

seriously, put on your hat back, and head to the nearest pharmacy for some brain food. till then, please restrain from replying to threads which is in regards of me, or in any way linked to me

ty.

</end%20person%20that's%20fucking%20sick%20of%20the%20lame%20old%20man%20excuse.>

all kinds of ppl are calling Zura a cheater..
dunno bout the HI's last round.. or teh boosts.. dunno..
but i dont think she's cheatin this round..

i'm all for romeo winning.. but really guys..
stop b1tching about zura cheating.. she's not..
its quite annoying.. o_O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon