Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any advice?

Grossnwill Wrote:Why do you sell the items in your inventory?

Cause for some odd reason, when you have no items in your inventory your workings are better...

Dragon76 Wrote:
Grossnwill Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:alright. This session I had a ratio of no better than 0.66% and I only lost a total of 12 CM's the whole session so listen to me. Dont worry bout online wins when you are working. with a .6 ratio you can obtain around 80% happiness. So do this. Race people offline for wins, and after every race check your happiness. You will see it peak in the 80% range, then you will see it drop down to about 60% or so. Keep racing offline wins, until you see it cap at the 80% range again. when this happens, buy all calenders, and sell all of your inventory items. Then work atleast 500 credits. If you work less you will lose CM's faster. Once you start doing that you will figure out what is needed for your account and what not. Also dont double work. Make sure that after you work, you race offline some more and watch your happiness drop, then watch it come back up and work when its at the top. Hope that you understood my babbling

Why do you sell the items in your inventory?

Why keep them?
Modogg is talking about the stuff you get when you HI people. Basically sell everything you don't need and buy as many calendars as you can before you work.

Thats just plain cheap man...
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some advice Hitman666 3 1,219 05-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  my last bit of advice.... teet 25 4,641 09-27-2005, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Noahs_ark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon