Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st place??

Black Widow I dont ever doubt the abilities of Zura now you reading I might cause look up a few and yopu will see I believe in her HIing completelyand I know for a fact I did not work untill 45 seconmds were left and show me on a screen shot where she was located and you will have my sincere apology but untill get facts straight about what I said Zura has my complete respect and admiration but plz dont put words in mouth that was never said I know your big on punctuation but forgive and old man is indiscreations lol

BlackWidow Wrote:funny how lonewolf and dragon are doubting zura's abilities rofl

have a look around this page >_< rofl http://www.midnitechallenge.com/statistics.php

I'm not doubting her abilities at all. Just wondering why the rank changed 5-10 minutes after the round ended.

Swapped_Hatch Wrote:how does she hi here way to #1 when she did not get a sigle hi in the last 5 mins of the game......
she got 21 hit within the last 5 mins (i'm guessing) just look at her ss that she posted vs the stats page
[Image: club.gif]

yes, I would like to know that one too, but I ain't gonna make a big stink over it... I checked mine at what should have been right around 6:05 PM game time and it said 9th, then it changed to 10th when I checked again a few minutes later... oh well, no worries though.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

[Image: stats.jpg]

what about this one she posted a bit ago that I caught and saved before she got it down.[/list]

Lol Interesting mind explaining that was couple hrs ago right?

Nice job Cartmen Getting ready to do same.

Her attemps never changed.Shouldve changed that to.
Battered

that was the edited, the original having only 3322? or so hits, edited it to 3333 (which anyone couldve done) to match the stats which i had on stats page as anyone with a sane mind would know i wouldnt have time to screenshot my stats at last sec if i was busy hitting

as for me not being in top 10 hits list, if anyone was talking to me throughout the session they would've known i was aiming to top that list, i guess hitting 900 mill nw people ONLINE doesnt put off as much

as for the exp, i had 21? 22? odd mill in exp or maybe more, as i was racing modogg even alot before he actually worked and helped me level by letting me hit him to level up

i deleted the screenshot i edited with 3333 hits cause i knew this would happen

i could care less what others wouldve said, but it having said by officer @ brandon, a good friend of mine, i had to clear things up

still un satisfied? i could care less

for a fellow mod that was accusing me on msn, (you know who you are) fuck you too, you dont deserve to be one with such a shallow mentality to not even be able to hear me out first before jumping the bandwagon

just like i said, you're just pissed i broke your so called thefts record, your life.

Zura.

Dragon76 Wrote:
BlackWidow Wrote:funny how lonewolf and dragon are doubting zura's abilities rofl

have a look around this page >_< rofl http://www.midnitechallenge.com/statistics.php

I'm not doubting her abilities at all. Just wondering why the rank changed 5-10 minutes after the round ended.

How many people would you guess were playing at the end of the round?

There's a limit to the number of connections a mysql database can accept at once, the ones that go over the maximum connections get queued.

When the congestion clears up, the next open spot is given to the next queue on the list.

If you have a lot of players in-game, some of their actions will show up way late. Whenever there's a free connection.

Duh.

Big Grin

The server was smooth as a babies bum, what congestion?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd place prize YmCmB 6 1,944 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  2nd place credits sharpie 24 5,530 06-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  winning first place LarryG 2 1,098 02-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  how do u find ur place mecca_boy 9 2,579 10-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Bring Back 1st 2nd 3rd place and double races TheBoss 3 1,438 08-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE
  What did you place peteyfresh 106 16,310 11-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Last Post: drift168
  2nd - 10th place prizes thebunneh 5 1,762 10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  what place? shmedvig 24 5,330 08-31-2005, 07:58 AM
Last Post: admedlin
  2nd place HONDAVOOM 32 7,093 08-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon