Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeeP_VibrationS - Feb Round

rom3o Wrote:O_O

s2 ok now next session top crew is taken wat about march every one ready for my 2nd line up

well nsx is going to win in feb, not sure about march it kind of depends on the competition, i think if there is a really good crew to go against in march i'll be good 2 go for another round not sure about the rest of the boys though, we always seem to have the best competition so sometimes they slack off after burning themselves out to get the win
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

dude another list im not on.....
SpamaticS - Slick

seriously slick this makes me sad Sad lol..i say from next session on, juss have some BTP/NSX ownage for the first 6 months Wink

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:[quote="Teh_Piss_Pan"][quote=Born_To_Lead][quote=Teh_Piss_Pan]Official List
PANDAhumpnMONKEY
Hachi-Roku
rom3o
MrBaloney
Tha_Streetz

Maybe's List
Drag-Master
Mecca_boy (not sure why..lol)
CrZyTRiCkStA
23tommy23 (not sure game name.. know who.. not sure game name)

if you think so...ill have to just rule with another crew....

like u did w/ jingle bellz??
and IHI??
stfu

Dude, I know ur a good racer/HIer, but plz don't talk sh!t about "Jingle Bellz" b/c most of us worked our asses off racing the first week. Plus, we did have the lead on Dynasty for a while.

Also, we prolly made "Dyna" spend twice as much money working for CBR as you can see yourself, their CBR is 2 Billion, which is double their last session's CBR. I wounder y? Prolly b/c we were actually giving them a run for their money, so they had to race twice as hard and spend twice as much.

So, in many ways, we at least achieved some sort of goal (made Dynasty work harder to achieve Top Crew) =P

IHI......mmmmm......yea....good idea
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

burn_u_out Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:[quote=Teh_Piss_Pan][quote=Born_To_Lead][quote=Teh_Piss_Pan]Official List
PANDAhumpnMONKEY
Hachi-Roku
rom3o
MrBaloney
Tha_Streetz

Maybe's List
Drag-Master
Mecca_boy (not sure why..lol)
CrZyTRiCkStA
23tommy23 (not sure game name.. know who.. not sure game name)

if you think so...ill have to just rule with another crew....

like u did w/ jingle bellz??
and IHI??
stfu

Dude, I know ur a good racer/HIer, but plz don't talk sh!t about "Jingle Bellz" b/c most of us worked our asses off racing the first week. Plus, we did have the lead on Dynasty for a while.

Also, we prolly made "Dyna" spend twice as much money working for CBR as you can see yourself, their CBR is 2 Billion, which is double their last session's CBR. I wounder y? Prolly b/c we were actually giving them a run for their money, so they had to race twice as hard and spend twice as much.

So, in many ways, we at least achieved some sort of goal (made Dynasty work harder to achieve Top Crew) =P

werd jingle could of won, but people kept burnin our cms once we got a bunch

^ Agreed, how many did we have in the beginning I think we were around 1200 or somethin like that?
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

Yup, something like that, then we got burnt.
We got back to 700 something and then we were to 20 in no time and the session was over.
We didn't have enough wins though to keep up.

enough whoring my thread, take it elsewhere plz... =.=
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

streets and rome not joining us..i c how it is..turn to dynasty..lol...nah...j/p...it should be a fun race...

NSX vs. DV...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next round MC_Alumni 15 3,659 05-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post: casper_305
  who's running next round..... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 18 4,535 04-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Next round ... Black__Metal 60 12,398 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  DeeP_VibrationS PANDAhumpnMONKEY 269 47,372 01-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Last Post: rom3o™