Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit Me!

i have been conned :o

i didnt know your inventory can hold 2177 items.
]=O~

You can hold as much as it iwll when you HI but when you uninstall parts and put them in you can hold somewhere 25-50. A few sessions back i got a hit and took 1186.everyone of the 1186 items was window tint 25% shade. they are a pain and annoying i feeld bad for whoever it was that got the hit for 2K+ took me a half hour to sell a little over a 1000. oh well good luck with that one man

Quote:Matt_Winn online 15 mil

Post your hit in here Wink

Does stealing your car count?
5/3 10:39pm Matt_Winn Theft $1,296,822 [View]
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Quote:You can hold as much as it iwll when you HI but when you uninstall parts and put them in you can hold somewhere 25-50. A few sessions back i got a hit and took 1186.everyone of the 1186 items was window tint 25% shade. they are a pain and annoying i feeld bad for whoever it was that got the hit for 2K+ took me a half hour to sell a little over a 1000. oh well good luck with that one man

i know who it was who had all those tints >_< lol u got pwned babeh! Tongue
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

LMFAO....my nw is round 500k Cool.....go ahead....hit me Confusedmirk:.....and yo rider...you really steal 2k items....? thats a [censored] load of [censored] for you! :grin:LMAO...good luck man
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

I hit mo this morning and got umm... 1001 or so itmes..
lol forgot the stats tho :ooo:
*insert signature here*

Yeah mo only had like 10k items I had somewhere around 100k whoever hit me didnt send it back Sad and I couldnt find out who it was cause they changed their status to fast -_-"

i hit someone last night and got 1270 parts for them and hell i cant even use them cuz there for the GT2 and i'm not even a member Sad
[Image: club.gif]

Bwahahaha that would be someone thats hit me lmfao

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon