Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits Idea

I have played a couple other turn based text games like MC and the one thing to help keep everyone equal is to make sure everyone gets the same amount of creds as the next person and use them. I for one can only get on once or twice a day and if I get on well after I get my 2000 creds I can make those up. So I say storing credits, in other words if someone gets on after they get filled up on 2000 all the credits after that get thrown into a store bin and when they get back on the will have 2000 creds plus what they got stored. Now how they get their stored credis is after they use their credits every 4 minutes they get 20 plus lets 40 of their stored creds every 4 minutes. Another idea is give bonus creds to people that keep of the servers for 12hours and more bonus creds if they keep off the server for 18hours. I think there are a few people that sit on the server for 12hours at a time. I would still keep buy more cred options available
Some people are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face......
when you push them down a flight of stairs.

bad idea
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i know this is a good idea. the purpose of the game for the company is to make sales not have people play for free. so if racers can talk new joins into purchasing credits the person who sells them the idea gets a commission base on credits. for example if i become a salesperson for the game and i talk a new join to purchase $25 or whatever in credits, then i get a 500 credit commission.

there used to be a referal system if thats what your trying to say

MC isn't the first of its kind there have been games setup almost the exact same way and they are still around. Matter of fact you can only get maybe 20 turns free a day just clicking on sponsor links, you can't even buy credits. Until MC does something about the disparity in credits then the people that camp on the server will have the greatest bang per credit than anyone else. So either they store credits so that in theory everyone has the same amount of credits or they need to cap the total credits a person receives each day.

how long have u been playing? u really dont know alot :?

I haven't been playing this game for long but it is set up exactly like Earth 2025 and Utopia done by swirve.com. If it works for them it will work here and they 20 times the people on there servers as this game does.

jrumann59 Wrote:I haven't been playing this game for long but it is set up exactly like Earth 2025 and Utopia done by swirve.com. If it works for them it will work here and they 20 times the people on there servers as this game does.
IF you like Earth 2025 and Utopia..
go play those!
dont btich about the credits in this game not being good enough =.=
everyone else does just fine with the amount they have >_<
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

you use to get less creds before then u get now btw
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

The biggest difference between Earth2025 and MC is the fact that the owners of this game actually DO something different every round. I stopped playing that other game 2~3 years ago, set or 2 after they first introduced the facist gov't. The ONLY change I've heard of in that time is that he made troops use oil in this time frame.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  NEW Achievement Credits Jdoggy 4 1,706 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM