Facebook      

Poll: Should the way Top Crew is decided be changed?
Yeah it's fine, always been this way why change it?
Top Crew is currently about who can make the most helper crews and has nothing to do with who is actually the best, change it.
Who cares, stop rocking the boat.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been there done that, gonna do it again.

Nope, I never said they didn't. I have actually said a couple of times that they would likely still win. Doesn't change the fact that helpers suck Smile

calder12 Wrote:Nope, I never said they didn't. I have actually said a couple of times that they would likely still win. Doesn't change the fact that helpers suck Smile

no one can disagree with that mate, lol Big Grin

XxPakixX Wrote:all those people havnt raced in a LONG TIME cept for rach..and thats it, i dont see what your trying to prove, if that crew actually tried to go for top crew, they would prolly own

HEY!! what about me Big Grin Not that I race now Big Grin But I races like.. once or twice Big Grin
Big Grin

Im going to have to agree with calder... Right now the whole crew thing is very boring... Not because im not on the top crew or close to it but it just is boring.... i mean 1st place is up by more than 2 and a half times the 2nd crew. Im sorry but that right there is nothing competitive... i remember old MC when there were a lot of crews comepeting for it, but then again those were still based a good amount on either cheating or helper crews. I suggest we at least TRY it i mean what will it hurt to try a new system?

(cant edit post)
Also if you really wanted to change it how about ridding of crew bank roll deciding the top 10 and basing it on prize money from the brackets or points and crew cbr goes strictly to the crew car or something of that sort

^that right there would be a total changeover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK So who is gonna getit now. triniboi 9 2,088 07-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  well its gonna be a hour or so theevster 8 2,057 06-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: wanthonator

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon