Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This would make some good competiton

Even with this new adjustment, the team which puts in the most work/hrs in the game would still win (assuming they havnt been burnt or whatnot)

rhs Wrote:
JDMAccord02 Wrote:There would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo many multis

or like i said on msn, just make it to where, the person being raced doesnt get a cm if he wins, only the person that clicks the race button (being that he has a good win/loss) will get the cm

this would cut down on the multis big time
easily over come. you just send your multi the race rather tehn have your multi race you. stupid idea neways. the top crew should be about the top people who can but in teh hard yards n wip ass not stay offline for ages so that they can get more then 2 races every 4 mins.

As much as I would like to have cms I have to agree here. I have spent ages in TS shooting down ideas that are designed to make it easier for the casual player to win. To win this game you must be willing to put in the time online that the top guys do.

By the same token, it can be extremly difficult to race for cms, everybody declines in this game lol. I don't know if it is by design or a bug, but decline a race in TS and you can't do much of anything for up to 10 minutes or so. It tells you that you already have a race pending, can't send, can't change cars, can't tune nothing. and whether they meant it or not it is a pretty good deterent to declining races.

anyone that is against this idea has to remember that they had this in the game ages ago
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:anyone that is against this idea has to remember that they had this in the game ages ago

so everyone that AGREES with this idea should know WHY they took it out.

lol?

this one should get forwarded to ray, and if ray is on his multi sweeping like he says he is and if he is stong on NO CHEATING, we wont have a problem

but like i said before, it would be just to try it out, for one month, nothing permanent
[r][h][s]

I think if this idea was used, there would have to be an advantage to racing online

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  How can we make MC better? Admin 41 9,296 07-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Shane_135
  good idea Amped8000 17 3,236 04-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lil-Luceifer
  Really good idea, must read Amped8000 2 1,188 04-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  i got a good idea.. jessthebest 1 736 03-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Pretty Good Idea... Joey 6 1,610 10-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post: bscar

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon