Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience!

You know something funny? We all bitch about change, I want this, I miss that, geez why did you mess with the other thing.

I have noticed something VERY COOL about the new experience scheme. People talk! I have talked to more guys in the first week of this session than the previous two in total. There is cooperation guys waiting for other guys to level up, sharing of information, friendships being made. I have talked to quite a few cool people that I may not have otherwise.

Like the new experience or hate it, you have to admit this is a great little side effect of it.

and these kind of freindships beats the

hi Big Grin

howre you Big Grin

have msn? Big Grin

oh sokay then.. hey can gib me hi tips? Big Grin

or..

hay! numbars!

'communication' which thefts brings you most of the time -_- lol

Heh.. ya got a point.. I been talkin to alot of others I dont normally tak to either.Especially for leveling.. and get alot of nice run comments recently too.. And the lower end guys.. they race me if I mesage them saying I need the EXP( And I still do).
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

i sent u a awesome message too calder Smile

rofl Wink yup

your a dork Rick ^_~

:lol:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

calder12 Wrote:You know something funny? We all bitch about change, I want this, I miss that, geez why did you mess with the other thing.

I have noticed something VERY COOL about the new experience scheme. People talk! I have talked to more guys in the first week of this session than the previous two in total. There is cooperation guys waiting for other guys to level up, sharing of information, friendships being made. I have talked to quite a few cool people that I may not have otherwise.

Like the new experience or hate it, you have to admit this is a great little side effect of it.
I am usually opposed to using the adjective "gay" as a derogatory term, but that truly was a homosexual observation. Midnitechallenge is a racing game. I play because I have enjoy stealing and tuning cars, as opposed to the monotonous conversations I must have with fellow racers in order to figure out their skill level.

^^^ gay
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Grossnwill Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:You know something funny? We all bitch about change, I want this, I miss that, geez why did you mess with the other thing.

I am usually opposed to using the adjective "gay" as a derogatory term, but that truly was a homosexual observation. Midnitechallenge is a racing game. I play because I have enjoy stealing and tuning cars, as opposed to the monotonous conversations I must have with fellow racers in order to figure out their skill level.

lmao spoken like someone with a multitude of friends. I don't play any of these games for the games themselves it isn't like they are terribly challenging. I play because I enjoy interacting with other people, same reason I come to the forums. If that isn't for you that's cool, but trust me gay I'm not lol

Not what you told me last night Sad

You used me Cry
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does 2x Experience Suck? Here is your answer. calder12 29 5,286 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  05-25-2008 Experience Problem Admin 2 1,421 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Experience question beluga 2 1,070 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Experience? CountryBoy 5 1,509 05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Experience needed for each level EDVurd 6 1,796 02-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Dragon76
  Experience still the same? Roadhog 21 3,939 09-11-2005, 05:46 AM
Last Post: mackiet1

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon