Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<3

Wow I cant believe you actually took the time to gather up pics and shit, and I am not defending myself, I am trying to get nerds like you to understand theirs more to life then MC. And when you realize this, hopefully you will thank me. That is it, now take your awesome pics and impress someone else.

hmm lot of energy expended in pms and posts for someone that doesn't care? and if ya don't like the game.... just go away

PIMP- Wrote:Wow I cant believe you actually took the time to gather up pics and shit, and I am not defending myself, I am trying to get nerds like you to understand theirs more to life then MC. And when you realize this, hopefully you will thank me. That is it, now take your awesome pics and impress someone else.

I am trying to get you to understand there is more to life then flaming people on the interweb or worrying about how well they perform in a game.

When you realize this, hopefully you will thank me.

Send money when you do.

I find it entertaining to sit here and see how many people stick up for her, the only thing that bothers me, is these forums. Its not being HI’d, or anything to do with the game. Its you people with 2000+ posts and think your badass, who bother me. People posting in game conversations to their little internet friends bothers me. People like YOU bother me. And I am trying to leave and go my separate ways, but I keep checking back to see how many more people are talking shit, and I always have a reply to them.

Seriously cant we all just get along , this was between me and mazuirao, the last thing I wanted was 30 1000+ posts MC legends to start postin away.

so wait. your saying you dont like yourself right? you just said that its people that post n shit that you dont like.
u dont like it, then go whack off and fuck off.

maybe i am an asshole.

this is most time i ever spent in fourms, im starting to feel the nerdness taking effect already.

Lilantes Wrote:
PIMP- Wrote:Wow I cant believe you actually took the time to gather up pics and shit, and I am not defending myself, I am trying to get nerds like you to understand theirs more to life then MC. And when you realize this, hopefully you will thank me. That is it, now take your awesome pics and impress someone else.

I am trying to get you to understand there is more to life then flaming people on the interweb or worrying about how well they perform in a game.

When you realize this, hopefully you will thank me.

Send money when you do.

ill send you a nice kick in the ass

yeah we all can just get along, when you stop insulting everyone. You don't seem to understand that if you didn't make the big deal, then make false accusations then you wouldn't be here.

If you don't spend time in the forums how would you have any idea of what Zura thought of herself? You shoot off about how she feels all big for hitting you but you don't care? You say can't everyone get along and then insult everyone in the same sentence? Good lord, make some sense.

Easy on the flames pimp wannabe...

Zura...whats this guys game ID? I am almost lvl 18... I wanna play for free :wink:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

points to screenie* :x lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon