Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums

morad Wrote:Mike is 100% correct except on one thing.

Mike I have called upon Calder as he is an asset to Topshift and he does train many people. His post count is not attributed to MC bull.

Just an FYI.

[Image: stfu.jpg]
All I need is One Mic.

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:Oh and being one of the MC greats in your own mind.... ya wanna learn a lesson real quick, bring your punk attitude over to TS and see how far ya get
Mike is one of the greats of MC, he plays MC for one reason, and one reason only, TO GET TOP CREWS!!
But Rick, your going to challenge him to play TS also?? :?
look at me, i play both now, the FIRST round i played, i got a top crew w/ Joey, but i think u might've let us slip ahead of ya Wink
but then this round, i'm w/ matty now, and we are beating them combat nubs, and yeah.. what i'm trying to say, the only REAL difference between MC and TS is building cars and botting, thats the main differences, MC you actually have to sit here and race to get Cms, which Mike and I both do, i know YOU have to sit there and "set" to get your team points, basically the same thing Rick, you pwn TS, Mike pwns MC, i say keep it this way!! :!:

I can soon make you not part of my team Dan, get your fat ass ego out of the way, you were in Joey's top team out of friendship your in my top team out of friendship, not because your any good but because you have friends.

Mike you are a good player an all but as Rick stated I don't see you helping any MC players to get better an have a reason not to whore the forums. You have been here for a long time an defianetly since the forums re-opened yet you have only managed 54 posts. It sure looks like you do alot of helping to make the MC game more competitive with your vast experience.

Instead of being a finger pointer Mike why don't you take some time out of your ohh so busy MC life an answer some n00b questions once an awhile, wouldn't hurt you to do so.

BlackWidow Wrote:
HyFLy24 Wrote:LMAO....im rarley on the forums..im the exact oppisite of a loser 8)

randalyn=llama's clitoris licker

Zura-crane=thug muffin with disability Tongue

To all of you moderators...i love you all Big Grin ...the only reason i come on here is to see the mods burn the shit out of use regualrs haha

weren't you supposed to kill yourself? o_O lol

i keeeed i keeeed =D

oh dude...that was low :oops:
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

so matty, your going to tell me that i havne't done any work to help turtle squad win??
and gonna try telling me that i didn't help MHC win?? BS nucka.. if u think i'm not doing anything to help, i'll take me n my rolla off and it'll be fine..
i have been helping turtles win.. my internet shat on me for the past two days, but i couldn't help that -_-"
if u think i'm too n00bish for you and your l33t crew leading skillz, then off with my head matty
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Ability to help the team doesn't make you a good player, anyone can contribute to setting for points as you said yourself you need only be online.

Whats the highest place you finished Dan? ever placed top 10?

Just because you can set to help the team doesn't make you a good player.

i don want to come inbetween u guys all i wanna say is

matty oWnz TS

oh?

calder12 Wrote:oh?

really?

*owl picture* too lazy to find =P

and sorry hyfly, seriously just blurted that out. btw who was the one who talked with yah for hours to calm yah down? yehhh Wink

Matt_Winn Wrote:I can soon make you not part of my team Dan, get your fat ass ego out of the way, you were in Joey's top team out of friendship your in my top team out of friendship, not because your any good but because you have friends.

Mike you are a good player an all but as Rick stated I don't see you helping any MC players to get better an have a reason not to ***** the forums. You have been here for a long time an defianetly since the forums re-opened yet you have only managed 54 posts. It sure looks like you do alot of helping to make the MC game more competitive with your vast experience.

Instead of being a finger pointer Mike why don't you take some time out of your ohh so busy MC life an answer some n00b questions once an awhile, wouldn't hurt you to do so.

Dan did help alot while the team was coming togeather. He was the 2nd person I invited on MHC. But Dan you didnt have the drive to keep it going all round. But other then that you did hell of a good job for being a n00b.

BTW Poser Mobile is tight. Fee's shorty fee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NSX DREAMN

Well Matty, tell me this.. have i ever tried to get a high NW?? No, i haven't. The only reason i'd raise my NW is to get money to level up, and that is it.
I dont play MC and TS to get high NWs, i play to race and get top crews/teams..

And ty Joey for backin me.
Fees shorty!!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forums = Dead Black__Metal 13 3,285 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Loser Blue Diamond 33 7,851 05-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Summit_Racing
  If you could have one thing in the forums.. Victorious 56 8,441 03-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  Stingr = Loser Lemieux66 9 2,635 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM