Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to say this but.......

I have to wonder if working will go back to the way it was? Black Rains idea of no set end was interesting, but I haven't been around MC long enough to say whether they should do it or not.

Devils Advocate Wrote:^^^^ Don't worry life's a bitch live with it

Now you're pi$$ing me off.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:

That's what I do Rach, I piss 90% off the people on these forums off

Devils Advocate Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:

Well you're good at it... Now go out and catch yourself the HIV
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Devils Advocate Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:

Been there tried to get it, but the damn condom just keeps getting in my way

calder12 Wrote:Alright I know everone is pissed and maybe you have a good reason to be annoyed but let me explain something. What just happened had absolutely nothing to do with inferior servers, it didn't have to do with bad programming, it had to do with sheer volume.

Have any of you ever heard of a DOS attack? Stands for denial of service, as few as 100 computers (probably less now) can bring servers like Google and Yahoo to their knees and those guys have fuckin server farms.

So lets do the math here, there were lets say at least 100 people online at the end. Many of you spamming your cruise buttons and hi'ing, refreshing the lists. In other words sending thousands of commands at that server per second. Also keep in mind that TS is up and running on the same server and it happens to be circuit time there, so there is a higher than normal TS load. This is in essence a denial of service attack, you beat the server so hard that others can't get in.

Does it suck? Yeah it sucks, particularly for those of you that spent at the end and couldn't use the creds. Rachael by the numbers I saw from her working likely would have won, my money was on her.

Is it or should it be a big surprise? Nope not at all.

Is it Ray or Crescents fault? No not really, yeah they could invest a shitload of cash into a server farm (far more than MC would ever make on what it charges) and many of you likely would have had the same problems.

It sucks but crying for their heads or blaming them isn't right. YOU caused the problems, you had to to take your shot at winning but that doesn't change the fact that you guys brought it to a crawl by spamming. All of you get together and do the same thing to any site and I can almost guarantee the same results.

I have to agree. If you even know somewhat of networking this is very possbile. Not to mention one, maybe couple months ago. I had 2 pink slip races sent out and right when the race was about to go through, i think the game locked up. maybe cuz of a invalid command from that or something else. who knows but i know one thing is that there was only like 10 people online at the time. Ya i got mad cuz i wanted to win 2 cars but that didnt happen. I mean computers are man made. I have seen google, yahoo, excite, all these websites go down. They are not a multi-million corporation so its hard to have errors cuz they have backups after back ups for servers set up cuz their life/money depends on it. As far as MC goes. ITs all for entertainment.

Just like when u go to a Strip club, Regardless of how much u spend there, u dont get wat u want but u still have fun... at least for most people HAHA. If you enjoy playing. just play. the awards are just a plus in the game.. I have never had any problems with Ray. He always responds accordingly and settles the matter in a timely manner. Give him some space.. theres over 10,000 members. and not many moderators..

Ill tell u now. if i was a MOderator.. I would be cruel.. and rob ur money HAHA jk
WoO Sah in Da HouzE~!

Devils Advocate Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
Devils Advocate Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:

Been there tried to get it, but the damn condom just keeps getting in my way

Not always. Hey . Devil u robbed me as soon as i left ur Crew HAHA. U SUCK LOL. ohh wellz.
Play safe always use Rubber. but hey rach. i would do one with out if u want Smile haha
WoO Sah in Da HouzE~!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  More hate Mail... A_n_i_M_a_L_ 15 4,390 11-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  hate mail domesticabus 4 1,761 11-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  My very 1st hate mail... LOL!! A_n_i_M_a_L_ 17 4,603 11-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  HATE MAIL liGHts_OUt_spEEd 3 1,283 11-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon