Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty_and_sleepwalker

i didnt get back in after being kicked out but sleepwalker is just cool like that :roll:

dynasty is just a bs crew...same things basically happened last round and the same thing this one...good job guys *thumbs up*
All I need is One Mic.

mmmmkay ladies.. time to get this shit straightened out..
really.. the only person i fucked was CHUSS.. and that was already discussed in a thread in general discussion..
about what happened with this round, i was supposed to lead this round, then sleep walker leading next round.. Mike and I had a disagreement about something i posted in Crew Chat, and he left, and Jamie (SEXY_RED) left with him..
i got thought about it, and DYNASTY is Mike's (Dyna's) crew.. hence the name.. Dyna Sty.. DYNASTY.. ermm.. yeah..
so it was Mike's crew, so i kicked everyone and told Mike to get nuff for crew wins and i'd make him win, but instead of him leading another top crew, he had sleep lead.. i could give a fuck less about this game, if u haven't noticed i've been logged in for probably 20 minutes in the past 3-4 days.. i'm probably not gonna be runnin with DYNASTY next round.. i have my reasons, and you all dont need to know them..
keep your noses in your own asses, i mean really guys, come on..
what the fuck do you care about DYNASTY? is it your crew to care about? shiet..
o ya.. sum1 needs to give us some competition.. it gets kinda boring :o
when i talked with Dyna over the phone, we had it all good.. sleep wins this round, then i lead next round, but i highly doubt i am going to, i wanted the top crew leader icon, but i think i'm almost done with MC Wink
btw.. i am drunk.. i am geeked, its 7:01 AM right now, and i'm still awake..
waiting for Mario to come back with cigarettes and another case of beer.. so dont take any of this offensive..
and for David.. sorry you didn't get your invite bro.. when i lead a crew, you'll be on there man.. you know i gotchu..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

ok panda..what a nice lil story u have there...hopefully we will run against y guys one day and give u sum competition...thats when we get the lazy peeps racing again...
AlKi

AzN_LuDe Wrote:ok panda..what a nice lil story u have there...hopefully we will run against y guys one day and give u sum competition...thats when we get the lazy peeps racing again...

I not lazy!! Sad :x I try.. atleast give me that.. Shit I only been back a week and I am busting my ass to get caught up and race alot to get EXP to level.WHicjh is blowing ass now casue NOBODY will race me.well nobody that i can beat.
Panda.. nice story.. If i could ever make it to top 25 for more than 5 seconds,and could lead a crew well enough,i would give ya some competition,but that wont happen,so for now i am stuck being on a crew that could give some competition to ya one day
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

dam guys stop crying about it.
dynasty is still going to win.

and yes some of you did get shafted from dynasty but why do you think it was dan's fault? sleep and dyna made a new crew and dan new that most of the people would follow them. so instead of haveing an argument about it he helped the new dynasty win.
instead of trying to get new members in to the crew and running against a crew that would catch up and over take him becasue of the amount that mike and the rest of them are willing to spend.

their is always next round for you to try and get baack into dynasty.

gidday Wrote:dam guys stop crying about it.
dynasty is still going to win.

and yes some of you did get shafted from dynasty but why do you think it was dan's fault? sleep and dyna made a new crew and dan new that most of the people would follow them. so instead of haveing an argument about it he helped the new dynasty win.
instead of trying to get new members in to the crew and running against a crew that would catch up and over take him becasue of the amount that mike and the rest of them are willing to spend.

their is always next round for you to try and get baack into dynasty.

i was not blaming panda or mike
just sleepwalker!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
and i will not be trying to get bak into dynasty.
They will fall quicker than superman on laundry day :lol:

Digital_Magic

is dynasty even running next season??

o well illicit i wasnt talkin about u...u do try...i was talkin about NSX peeps to run against dynasty..but we are all way to lazy or busy to race hard again...
AlKi

Its your fault Lude, we became lazy after you brought us rounds at the bar :twisted:

ribena :oops:

lol yeh bro that ribena shit got so much sugar it get u more screwed then injecting some louii

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon