Changes?

Quote:i dont have ppl buying me creds :p

ouch
[r][h][s]

hey it had to be said lol Big Grin
[Image: club.gif]

no one is buying me credits
[Image: Techmc.jpg]

it is not harder to level up, i wasx under ten mill yesterday in nw, and i was at a higher level than most from dynasty. now i stop racing and they passed me, so its not hard at all, i went from level 8 to level 14 yesterday.
:p Cool

mah, that wasnt directed to you :p lol
it was only directed to panda
but on the other hand i would love it if someone bought me creds lol

what's you in game name scorpion?
[Image: Techmc.jpg]

I am not positive it isn't supposed to be this way but I think exp maybe should be adjusted a touch, I ran 3 online races today, won 2 lost 1 and my percentage didn't move at all. Now I am only level 6 and unfortunately didn't look at the actual numbers but for it not to change the percentage at all with 3 races seems harsh regardless of what level I am racing. I could understand this if maybe a level 15 were beating a level 1, but being only 6?

I am not normally one who complains a lot, and while I did get a laugh out of running one race last session and getting 9 levels out of it, I gotta admit the new experience seems much too difficult. Just my 2 cents, and I guess as others said if I raced more and played harder I would be up there with the big boys too lol, so I suppose we should just play it out and see how it all works out in the end.

fine, i'll tell you how to gain max exp, since i ain't racing no more. race someone higher nw as you with the same race level
thats how i did it yesterday
:p Cool

I noticed if u race someone with a higher skill level and higher networth can bring big exp gains. So anyone wantin too play catch up race me offline Barcrest for a free win im level 14 so should be a good gain!!

whats your nw tho?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon