Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nw for next session.

personally i dont really care for the way the nw/hi'ing works right now although i know that the people who HI love it. the main reason why is the spread from the 1st place racer too the 500th racer is like a 40mill gap. so in that sense even a person ranked 500th can have a shot at the top spots. idk this is just my opinion but i liked mc much better when you had to work for a top spot. anyway this is just my input if everyone likes the new way im down. not like i could place in the top anyway Sad
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

then they should jus take HI's and boosts away and make it a pure working game...
AlKi

yes i remember the old days wen i was a noob and i thought the players on the 1st 100 were somthing special and how hard it must have been to get there
now any1 can do it, it's a joke, ppl who know how to play and have skill at this game should be in the top spots not just any old noob. the nw's are way 2 close
BRING BAK OLD MC

Digital_Magic

well there are way more HIers today.

that's so true... there are people in the top like 20 that just started this game like 5 days ago... its way too easy to get up there... noobs should have to actually learn the game for a few rounds before they can get up there...

Quote:well there are way more HIers today.

That's cuse it's way easier

I'm a total noob to HI'ing and this session already, i've gotten 66 so far

this is exactly y they will never bring back the old mc....way to many peeps going for HI...
AlKi

Quote:then they should jus take HI's and boosts away and make it a pure working game...

thats topshift
All I need is One Mic.

Yea but topshift and MC are too way diffrnt games TS is all about spncers and diffrnt kinds of racing etc....they should make a pure HI/boosting game and make this one a wrking game
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:

this is exactly y they will never bring back the old mc....way to many peeps going for HI...

its like a promotion to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  perfect idea for next session stock_honda 17 4,867 02-18-2008, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  Bring back Rev1 For one session :D o_O_MIDORI_O_o 10 2,001 04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Session Suggestion Black_rain13 4 1,419 09-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  MY Stats For The Session Look Alot Betta HOMIEPA 14 3,709 04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Last Post: PoTh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon