Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1965 Lotus Cortina

stupid idea stupid suggestion wether u bring it back or not makes no fuking difference cockbreath.

because there wil always be 1 selected ar which is fastest, now the s2000 / rover is in the cortinas place, make it cortina agen n every one wil use it like the s2000 or rover.

thus meaning ur a dick

end of discussion

"your burning was provided by the crew of spamatics.....where we srprt all the good things in life"
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

[Image: lc1x02sa.jpg]

ok after seeing this request a few times in the past few months I had to see what this damn thing looked like Big Grin fugly, good car in game or not it is fugly lol. They need the elise, but then I didn't play when this car apparently was the one to have.

the one thing i dont get with this thread is that the Cortina was the faster car till lvl 19 then the Toyota MRS was faster so why bring it back in lol
[Image: club.gif]

Bcuse up yo lvl 19 you would have a really fast car, then you could just change it

well with the s2k you have a fast car from like lvl 3 on till someone gets a rover at lvl 28 wow
[Image: club.gif]

tbh it was pretty ghey having a shed that runs so fast down tha strip. If i was to go down the local strip and see a lounge couch doing 150+ mph i would crease up and be submitted to hospital for stitiches to me sides.. soz but atleast a rover can do 150+ and run that fast... good ole' british cars Big Grin

no!ze Wrote:but atleast a rover can do 150+ and run that fast... good ole' british cars Big Grin

About the only way you could really get a Rover to do 8 seconds or faster in the 1/4 mile is to push it over a 1/4mile high cliff, with lots of bricks in it.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

roflmao, does anyone remember the corrado commercial where they did that?

"Before the Corrado the only way to get a Volkswagen to do 0-60 mph in 6 seconds was..."

(picture of VW Bug hanging from a crane over the edge of a cliff)

slow_as_shit Wrote:This car used to be the [censored]...what happened to it? Sure it was over used but that was sooo many sessions ago. It had the best wieght in the game and should definatly make a come back
Also, what happened to the Ford Bishop? does anyone remember how great that car was?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon